Koko bongo

Trump's Travel Ban Mega Thread

2,378 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Jennie & Joe said:

On the Lagos website, it says they are valid for a year. I know people who have gone for interview and they didn’t have problems but if you are unsure or doubtful, just get a new one, better safe than sorry. With this Ban in place, who knows what next they will ask for. When was your DQ please?

Thank you, my DQ was February 26th

1 hour ago, Mrs Og said:

Good evening house, please I need your advice. My interview will be coming up on April 22, and my Police report clearance will due on 20th of April, I did it January 20th. They said the clearance is just for 3month, but some people says it can last for a year, am really confused, I don’t know what to do. To get another one or leave it like that, don’t want anything that will put me on AP. Any advice for me please?

They are valid for a year Mrs Og, you’ve nothing to worry about. You’ll come out with good news and I can’t wait to hear it. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Danova said:

They are valid for a year Mrs Og, you’ve nothing to worry about. You’ll come out with good news and I can’t wait to hear it. 

Awww, thank you so much 

18 hours ago, Garnet said:

Hello guys, please does US Embassy verify divorce certificate? So i met this girl and she is bothered about it cause she paid someone to get the DC. She is not on visa journey so that’s why i am asking for her. Her interview is may

These is a big problem, they will surely go ahead to verify the divorce decree from  the court the divorce decree carry, if it authentic or fake,bec that what I went through last year, after my interview they put me in administrative processing for 3month, which they go to verify it and found out it fake and I was denied case sent back to USCIS,Which court the divorce decree carry kindly get back to me on that question?

2 hours ago, Unknown4 said:

These is a big problem, they will surely go ahead to verify the divorce decree from  the court the divorce decree carry, if it authentic or fake,bec that what I went through last year, after my interview they put me in administrative processing for 3month, which they go to verify it and found out it fake and I was denied case sent back to USCIS,Which court the divorce decree carry kindly get back to me on that question?

I think ikeja

Timeline
35 minutes ago, Garnet said:

I think ikeja

How do you pay someone to get a divorce? Divorce has a process . It’s not what you pay someone to do for you. Can you share the kid of divorce certificate she bought ? There has to be judgement, Divorce Nisi and Absolute ? If she never served her ex husband court papers , and no court hearing and judgement then she’s not divorced and any document provided to be marriage certificate would only put her in trouble. I am divorced dad , it took me about 2 years to finalize my divorce

3 hours ago, Spontancouple said:

How do you pay someone to get a divorce? Divorce has a process . It’s not what you pay someone to do for you. Can you share the kid of divorce certificate she bought ? There has to be judgement, Divorce Nisi and Absolute ? If she never served her ex husband court papers , and no court hearing and judgement then she’s not divorced and any document provided to be marriage certificate would only put her in trouble. I am divorced dad , it took me about 2 years to finalize my divorce

You said your divorce took you two years,so that always be the reason Nigeria go ahead to do courterfeit own,bec no one can wait for that long befor the divorce finalize, bec most  US spouse will not understand and truth about these is that we that have went for non immigrant interview befor that  lied of been married, we are those that do fake divorce decree, bec we did not truely marriage during non immigrant interview, but many  travel agent convinced people to lied they have been married to be a strong ties to get visa

Edited by Unknown4

1 minute ago, Unknown4 said:

You said your divorce took you two years,so that always be the reason Nigeria go ahead to do courterfeit own,bec no one can wait for that long befor the divorce finalize, bec of your US spouse we not understand and truth about these is that we that have went for non immigrant interview befor that  lied of been married, we are those that do fake divorce decree, bec we did not truely marriage during non immigrant interview, but many  travel agent convinced people to lied they have been married to be a strong ties to get visa

You said your divorce took you two years,so that always be the reason Nigeria go ahead to do courterfeit own,bec no one can wait for that long befor the divorce finalize, bec most of  US spouse will not understand and truth about these is that we that have went for non immigrant interview befor that  lied of been married, we are those that do fake divorce decree, bec we did not truely marriage during non immigrant interview, but many  travel agent convinced people to lied they have been married to be a strong ties to get visa

Timeline
1 hour ago, Unknown4 said:

You said your divorce took you two years,so that always be the reason Nigeria go ahead to do courterfeit own,bec no one can wait for that long befor the divorce finalize, bec most of  US spouse will not understand and truth about these is that we that have went for non immigrant interview befor that  lied of been married, we are those that do fake divorce decree, bec we did not truely marriage during non immigrant interview, but many  travel agent convinced people to lied they have been married to be a strong ties to get visa

For your own case. You were never married . You could have told the CO you lied in your previous non immigrant application , rather than making a face divorce certificate for a marriage that never existed . I hope you are able to get things straightened for yourself. So did the CO told you to your face you presented a fake document ? What’s the way forward ? 

so is your petitioner aware of the update on the fake divorce cert , I hope you come clean and tell them you lied

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
On 3/6/2020 at 8:43 AM, Angel4love said:

Morning VJ Family,

I picked up my Visa just now.

This is a clip of how it looks and the proclamation equally waived.

Update tonight. God bless you all for your kind words and wishes.

Regards,

Screenshot_20200306-084330_Gallery.jpg

I guess to check my travel history.

thats great news

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes

6 hours ago, Spontancouple said:

For your own case. You were never married . You could have told the CO you lied in your previous non immigrant application , rather than making a face divorce certificate for a marriage that never existed . I hope you are able to get things straightened for yourself. So did the CO told you to your face you presented a fake document ? What’s the way forward ? 

so is your petitioner aware of the update on the fake divorce cert , I hope you come clean and tell them you lied

I dont understand what you trying to asked, after 3month in administrative processing which they went to verify my divorce decree and got to know it courterfeit 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 3/14/2020 at 10:38 PM, Mrs Og said:

Thank you, my DQ was February 26th

Could you please tell me when you received your interview letter after DQ? And also is your spouse a us citizen or LPR

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.