Boiler

Greta Thunberg Incorporated: The Exposé

34 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I have some updates but am not sure if I should post as the initial one was so triggering to some esteemed members.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Timeline
Just now, Boiler said:

I have some updates but am not sure if I should post as the initial one was so triggering to some esteemed members.

Please, share.  You know some will not respond to the subject matter, only try to decry the source, thereby ignoring what may well be the truth.  The rest of us can make our own informed decisions.

I'd have guards if I were her. Honestly, none of you guys have any idea what it is like to be a 16 year old girl, let alone one who is the target of a lot of public criticism (I am trying not to use loaded words here so as not to trigger anyone). If I'd had a death threat (I know of at least one against her) against me, I'd hire security too. It's not that weird for a public figure to have security. 

Timeline

200125142248-02-vanessa-nakate-exlarge-1

Well she is 17  going on 12.

Pretty easy to get death threats, just open a Twitter account.

The one on the left did get cropped out of the official photo.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

2 minutes ago, Boiler said:

200125142248-02-vanessa-nakate-exlarge-1

Well she is 17  going on 12.

Pretty easy to get death threats, just open a Twitter account.

The one on the left did get cropped out of the official photo.

Sorry, I did flub her age. 17, noted. But there is a difference between the kind of death threats randos make on the internet/Twitter to other randos, and ones that are investigated and found to have some reason for the target to be worried for his or her safety. I have had some creepy things said to me on the internet, not here, which were not death threats but were threats to my personal safety. I did not get security but I did change some of my behavior online and in real life for a while. It can mess with your head.

And yes, I saw that about the cropping. Not cool. Was there ever an explanation for this?

Timeline

It seems so often when these people are caught out the next thing we hear about is death threats, happened last week. So to say I am suspicious there is something real is an understatement, I mean where are all the bodies?

Anyway so she was pre 17 and a serious substantial death threat arose, and what have her parents done, nothing.

Well the girl involved said it was racism.

Watching Lark rise to Candleford on Britbox, seems OK so far.

There were death threats reported on last year. Spring? I can't remember. A lot of times we don't hear about death threats because they are not considered serious enough to investigate further/bring to the cops in the first place, or because they're under further investigation. Do I know that's definitely the case? No, but I know it's possible to draw lots of conclusions with string and pins. 😊

Thanks for the update on the other activist. If that's the case, it's pretty disappointing.

Lark Rise is cute and pretty enjoyable, I watched a lot of it when I was stuck in bed recovering from a medical issue in 2016 on Hulu. Have you watched The Paradise? Two seasons. 

Timeline

I have watched Death in Paradise.

Filed: Timeline
1 hour ago, laylalex said:

I'd have guards if I were her. Honestly, none of you guys have any idea what it is like to be a 16 year old girl, let alone one who is the target of a lot of public criticism (I am trying not to use loaded words here so as not to trigger anyone). If I'd had a death threat (I know of at least one against her) against me, I'd hire security too. It's not that weird for a public figure to have security. 

Reckon who is funding said security force?  And travel all over the world?  Teslas, sailboats, jets... those things don't come cheap.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

Reckon who is funding said security force?  And travel all over the world?  Teslas, sailboats, jets... those things don't come cheap.

There are very deep pockets involved.

Timeline

47 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

Follow the money.  It rarely lies...

So where do you know it follows to? Links? To, like, actual sources, not user generated YouTube content. I'm looking on my phone atm and came up with nothing.