Jump to content

8 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone 

 

We filed our case in March of 2019 and got approved June of 2019.  Our case is a pilot electronic process and our case number starts with IOE.

 

It's been over 7 months since our case was approved and NVC has not received the case. Are there others who are on the same boat as I am ? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, M&M19 said:

Hello everyone 

 

We filed our case in March of 2019 and got approved June of 2019.  Our case is a pilot electronic process and our case number starts with IOE.

 

It's been over 7 months since our case was approved and NVC has not received the case. Are there others who are on the same boat as I am ? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. 

I assume you’ve called them? (NVC/USCIS) to see where it is?

 

Not saying you’ve made a mistake, but 3 months seems very fast for i130.. are you sure it was approved and not noa1? USC/LPR May be a reason? 


AOS Journey

  • I-485 etc filed 23 April 2020 
  • NOA1 I-485 June 3 2020 
  • NOA1 EAD 23 April 2020
  • Biometrics 5 Jan 2021
  • EAD approved 12 March 2021
  • Interview Completed 24 March 2021
  • EAD Card Received 1 April 2021  
  • Case under review 2 April 2021
  • New Card is Being Produced 25 September 2021
  • 10 Year Green Card Approved and Mailed 27 September 2021 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Duke & Marie said:

I assume you’ve called them? (NVC/USCIS) to see where it is?

 

Not saying you’ve made a mistake, but 3 months seems very fast for i130.. are you sure it was approved and not noa1? USC/LPR May be a reason? 

A quick approval like that is normal for pilot cases, many of the original pilot cases took an extremely short time for approval


Our CR1 Journey:

 

USCIS Stage:

  • Feb 14 2019: NOA1 (NSC)
  • July 31 2019: I129f NOA1
  • Sep 19 2019: I129f NOA2 (Denied - 50 days from NOA1)
  • Sep 19 2019: I130 NOA2 (Approved - 217 days from NOA1)

 

NVC Stage:

  • Sep 27 2019: Sent to Department of State
  • Oct 31 2019: Case number received (34 days since sent)
  • Nov 1 2019: IV & AOS fees received & paid
  • Nov 14 2019: IV & AOS submitted
  • Dec 18 2019: All docs accepted, but one additional doc requested (5 weeks from submission)
  • Dec 18 2019: Requested doc submitted
  • Feb 19 2020: Documentarily Qualified (9 weeks from 2nd submission, 14 weeks from first submission)

 

Interview Stage:

  • Mar 11 2020: Interview letter received
  • Apr 1 2020: Interview date
  • Mar 17 2020: Interview cancelled due to COVID-19
  • August 3 2020: Rescheduled letter received, new appointment August 25 2020
  • August 25 2020: Visa approved at interview! (558 days from NOA1)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Duke & Marie said:

I assume you’ve called them? (NVC/USCIS) to see where it is?

 

Not saying you’ve made a mistake, but 3 months seems very fast for i130.. are you sure it was approved and not noa1? USC/LPR May be a reason? 

Yes it was actually approved quick in just 3 months. I've called NVC numerous times they keep on repeating the same thing that they have not recieved it and that they dont know where it's at. I've called uscis and they say it's in line to be sent to NVC. But its been over 7 months you would think it would be at NVC by now.  I've gotten ahold of my congressman to assist and that hasnt resulted in any help as of yet.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, M&M19 said:

Yes it was actually approved quick in just 3 months. I've called NVC numerous times they keep on repeating the same thing that they have not recieved it and that they dont know where it's at. I've called uscis and they say it's in line to be sent to NVC. But its been over 7 months you would think it would be at NVC by now.  I've gotten ahold of my congressman to assist and that hasnt resulted in any help as of yet.  

Ombudsman get them involved. It shouldn't take that long. Get your congressional representative involved to. Don't wait for the contractors whom handle all these things finally get things done. 


01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going through same thing. Got NOA2 on September 5. Haven’t received a single thing from NVC. The best thing you can do is talk to tier 2 uscis supervisor and request to re issue and send the case to NVC. You can also involve uscis ombudsman.  It’s mentioned at their website that if you face case transfer problem and received no assistance from uscis then ombudsman will review your case. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...