Nikki06

2020/ 21- US Passport & Card Application-Tracker

2,779 posts in this topic

I went to USPS on the 1st of September, 2021 for expedited Passport Application(paid additional $60 for expedited process).

I checked online, passport application was received on 9/8/2021 and is being processed. Location 34.

Checked online on 10/01/2021: Passport was shipped on 09/30/2021

On 9/29/2021 at 3:28 PM, noname1234 said:

update my spouse's renewal passport status

Routine service

mailed 6/28/2021

received 7/1/2021

in process 7/29. still in process

Thats weird locator 68 from what i see here process everything fast. I had locator 68 and i submitted on 8/24/21 it was received and in process on 8/29/21. I received my passport on 9/25/21, passport card on 9/29/21 and NC on 9/30/21. 

2 hours ago, Adujarric said:

Thats weird locator 68 from what i see here process everything fast. I had locator 68 and i submitted on 8/24/21 it was received and in process on 8/29/21. I received my passport on 9/25/21, passport card on 9/29/21 and NC on 9/30/21. 

No idea, i thought new Hampshire would process faster.  hopefully it will get approve within a week or two 

Edited by noname1234

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Latvia
Timeline

My passport status, for the statistics:

Applied in our Clerk of the Court Office (Florida, Tampa Bay Area), asked for expedite service.

Mailed: 08/30/2021

Received: 09/02/2021

Check cashed: 09/03/2021 

In process: 10/01/2021 (I signed up for the updates, but there were none)

Approved: no idea

Shipped: 10/01/2021 from Little Rock, AR

Expected to be delivered: on or around 10/06/2021.

Wow. Cant believe.

cupidsendlove.gif

Timeline
11 hours ago, Cassis1978 said:

My passport status, for the statistics:

Applied in our Clerk of the Court Office (Florida, Tampa Bay Area), asked for expedite service.

Mailed: 08/30/2021

Received: 09/02/2021

Check cashed: 09/03/2021 

In process: 10/01/2021 (I signed up for the updates, but there were none)

Approved: no idea

Shipped: 10/01/2021 from Little Rock, AR

Expected to be delivered: on or around 10/06/2021.

Wow. Cant believe.

Aaaaaand - delivered today, 10/02/2021. Nice and blue and lovely)

So, the main part of the passport process took 1 month & 1 day:) Now I'm waiting for the card and my NC.

cupidsendlove.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Adding my update here: Submitted walk in at Seattle center on 8/25. Check cashed 9/8, passport received 10/1. Waiting On NC and passport card - hopefully done with USCIS after this!! :) 

17 hours ago, Cassis1978 said:

Aaaaaand - delivered today, 10/02/2021. Nice and blue and lovely)

So, the main part of the passport process took 1 month & 1 day:) Now I'm waiting for the card and my NC.

Hi, did you receive a USPS notification that it has been delivered?

Timeline
3 hours ago, MYV said:

Hi, did you receive a USPS notification that it has been delivered?

Hi,

Yes, I did (see the pic attached).

But it wasn't automatically - I just used regular USPS tracking updates after I saw the passport tracking system update than the passport is shipped. 

IMG_8412.jpg

cupidsendlove.gif

16 hours ago, Cassis1978 said:

Hi,

Yes, I did (see the pic attached).

But it wasn't automatically - I just used regular USPS tracking updates after I saw the passport tracking system update than the passport is shipped. 

IMG_8412.jpg

Thank you!

I just realized that my child's passport is going to expire,  expire in May 2022.  With currently process time, I think i need to renewal it now and expedite.

one question, should expedite fee and application fee in separate check or can be combine in one check?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.