vt00k

PD June 19, 2019, case still not approved by Texas Service Center

25 posts in this topic

My PD is June 19, 2019. I tried to expedite the case back in October, but the request was denied. When I try to contact USCIS, they say my case is within normal processing time which is 8 to 10 months for Texas Service Center if you are US citizen. But people on VJ are already getting approval for July or August filers for the Texas Service center. 

uscis.PNG

Edited by vt00k

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

There is a working theory that the expedite request temporarily takes you out of the line and when put back into the line,  not necessarily in the same spot.  No proof,  just a theory. 

YMMV

34 minutes ago, vt00k said:

My PD is June 19, 2019. I tried to expedite the case back in October, but the request was denied. When I try to contact USCIS, they say my case is within normal processing time which is 8 to 10 months for Texas Service Center if you are US citizen. But people on VJ are already getting approval for July or August filers for the Texas Service center. 

uscis.PNG

what was the reason for expedited request ? 

duh

1 minute ago, vt00k said:

Financial reason for my spouse. The expedite request was submitted through my state senate Representative.  

you submitted expedited due to your spouse financial reason( your spouse is the citizen who is the petitioner ?) 

duh

The request was submitted by my state representative. I provided finical reason for my spouse, a copy of her foreign tax information. 

sounds like your evidence was insufficient to grant expedited processing 

duh

Just now, Donald120383 said:

you submitted expedited due to your spouse financial reason( your spouse is the citizen who is the petitioner ?) 

I am the petitioner, a US citizen. I contact US state Representative. They asked me to fill out and sign the Privacy Release Form and include documents that support your need to expedite the application. I included a tax copy for my spouse, the beneficiary. Few days later the request was denied. 

1 minute ago, H&T said:

A copy of foreign tax information is not proved anything for expedite.

yes so the State Representative that was working on my application asked me some documentation that proves your need to expedite your application. I sent the tax information for my spouse, the beneficiary. Later it was denied. 

so, rejected expedite requests send your case to the bottom

its just a theory. its like cutting a line when you requested expedited and than they dont put you back inline. they just put you at the end.

duh

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.