Dhilman2

photo date info

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Will the USICS allow our photos to be date stamped? We have a lot of photos but they are photos of each other. Not many actually both of us in the same picture. IN some of these pictures, they are somewhat far from the camera, making it difficult to see clearly the face. IF I zoom up closer, the date the photo was taken will change.. (crop or resize to put 4 on a sheet). K1-129f ( another issue is she tossed of her phone the boarding pass.. If I show my boarding pass, and we have pictures of us dated in the same place in the same setting, is that acceptable by USCIS as proof?  Comments welcome :) Dave.  I found a program.. photo stamp, would should stamp date the photo was taken on the photo is why I asked

Edited by Dhilman2

Timeline
1 hour ago, Dhilman2 said:

Will the USICS allow our photos to be date stamped? We have a lot of photos but they are photos of each other. Not many actually both of us in the same picture. IN some of these pictures, they are somewhat far from the camera, making it difficult to see clearly the face. IF I zoom up closer, the date the photo was taken will change.. (crop or resize to put 4 on a sheet). K1-129f ( another issue is she tossed of her phone the boarding pass.. If I show my boarding pass, and we have pictures of us dated in the same place in the same setting, is that acceptable by USCIS as proof?  Comments welcome :) Dave.  I found a program.. photo stamp, would should stamp date the photo was taken on the photo is why I asked

Seems very odd not to have any photos taken together. I've only met my fiancée once and we took at least two hundred photos together and with her family. 

No difference in writing the date on the back of the photo and using a program to print one. 

1 hour ago, Dhilman2 said:

We have a lot of photos but they are photos of each other. Not many actually both of us in the same picture. I

What would be the purpose of even sending these?

Even photos taken together are secondary evidence of the meeting requirement.

Timeline

We do of course have pictures taken of us together, maybe 10 out of 150. They aren't ideal but are usable. The point im making is she didn't keep her boarding passes getting on the plane to our meeting city. I have all mine. The only boarding passes we have of her is boarding passes on the trip home. That proves she was in the city at the same time.. not how long she was there before hand..  I was hoping I could use these pictures with a date to show she is there and at least 10 are her and I together in the same pic.  My iPhone screen shots displays the date at the top of the pics "Taken May 5, 2019" ie.  Those 10 pictures should show along with my boarding passes and flight itinerarys, and bankcard showing payments would hopefully be adequate. 

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Dhilman2 said:

We do of course have pictures taken of us together, maybe 10 out of 150. They aren't ideal but are usable. The point im making is she didn't keep her boarding passes getting on the plane to our meeting city. I have all mine. The only boarding passes we have of her is boarding passes on the trip home. That proves she was in the city at the same time.. not how long she was there before hand..  I was hoping I could use these pictures with a date to show she is there and at least 10 are her and I together in the same pic.  My iPhone screen shots displays the date at the top of the pics "Taken May 5, 2019" ie.  Those 10 pictures should show along with my boarding passes and flight itinerarys, and bankcard showing payments would hopefully be adequate. 

As mentioned by others, photos of you together are secondary evidence and very weak. Photos individually are totally useless. The best evidence is passport stamps. Second is boarding passes but they aren’t required. Don’t even worry about time stamp on the photos, just write it on the back.

Hotel or other receipts are also acceptable.

Edited by Russ&MaryAnn
Added 1 line

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 1/1/2020 at 11:22 PM, Dhilman2 said:

Photos are secondary evidence ... next to useless.   Include a few or not .. your choice, 4 per sheet of paper .. again, your choice.   Some complete the I-129F process without including any personal photos.

Boarding passes and passport stamps are good evidence.

https://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/uscis-petition-process.html

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.