2,317 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Serbia
Timeline
7 hours ago, johhny5 said:

Got a question for you all especially the ones that have been around for a while.  When the 10 year greencard came in, it had a different date under "Resident since:" by 1 day different from the 2 year conditional one. In other words, 4/6/17 was on the first one and then the 2nd one which I just received a few days ago, has 4/5/17 on it.  What I worry about is that the N400 application was submitted with the 4/6 date as that was what was on the greencard.  Has anyone seen anything like this before?  Why would they just change the date by a day all of a sudden?

I would assume that they made a mistake. They did that with my 2 year GC, they issued me the 10 year GC instead of 2 year. I had to correct that, had to go through entire process again,it was a mess. I am not trying to scare you, but maybe you would want to check that with your local office.

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

Field office: San Antonio, TX

01/14/2020: Submitted N400 (3 years rule)

02/04/2020: Biometrics

04/23/2020: Interview

Interview de-scheduled (notice received on April 2.)

07/30/2020: Interview Re-scheduled

07/30/2020 Naturalization Application Approved

07/30/2020 Oath Ceremony

I am done! God bless Texas!

17 minutes ago, Znzn2 said:

Printed off biometrics and went in today no issue.

2 weeks earlier then the appointment.

And what is your estimated time shows?

01/14/2020 - filed N400 Miami FL

01/18/2020 - NOA Biometric scheduled 

02/05/2020 - Biometrics done 

03/13/2020 - Interview scheduled - canceled due Covid19

08/19/2020 - Interview 

08/27/2020 - OATH Ceremony MIAMI FL 

Done with USCIS  !!!! Good luck everyone!

4 minutes ago, Znzn2 said:

Not updated yet 

Mine showed up as soon as I walked to my car from BIO this morning

08/19/2020 - Interview 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Giovanna024 said:

Mine also updated the moment i walked out from finger prints facility.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Serbia
Timeline

I got an email this morning letting me know that  I should check my USCIS account because they took an action on my case, but when I logged nothing new was there  ... weird.

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

Field office: San Antonio, TX

01/14/2020: Submitted N400 (3 years rule)

02/04/2020: Biometrics

04/23/2020: Interview

Interview de-scheduled (notice received on April 2.)

07/30/2020: Interview Re-scheduled

07/30/2020 Naturalization Application Approved

07/30/2020 Oath Ceremony

I am done! God bless Texas!

4 minutes ago, Dzuliana said:

I got an email this morning letting me know that  I should check my USCIS account because they took an action on my case, but when I logged nothing new was there  ... weird.

8 minutes ago, Fahad86 said:

Mine also updated the moment i walked out from finger prints facility.

11 minutes ago, Giovanna024 said:

There internet was down. So could take a day or two.

1 hour ago, Fahad86 said:

Internet down... that is totally different story hopefully it will update in couple of days or even end of the day today.

Probably because now its different from this morning

Estimated case completion time

December 2020 (10 months)

Case status February 5, 2020

We reviewed your biometrics

You do not need to do anything at this time

We will let you know if we need anything else from you as we continue to review your application.

Estimated wait time:

9 months

Edited by Giovanna024

08/19/2020 - Interview 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Completed biometrics via walk-in in Oakland today. They were not busy at all. Now the long waiting game starts. They haven't adjusted my projected time on the website yet. 

[01/17/2014] I-130, I-485, I-765 sent off to Chicago

[01/21/2014] (Day 01) Package delivered to Chicago Lockbox

[01/27/2014] (Day 06) NOA1 confirmation txts + emails - Case files transferred to USCIS National Benefits Center

[01/30/2014] (Day 09) NOA1 hard copies in the mail

[02/03/2014] (Day 13) Biometrics Appointment letter for 02/19/2014

[02/04/2014] (Day 14) Biometrics Walk-In successful in Oakland

[02/10/2014] (Day 20) I-485 Status changed to "Testing and Interview"

[02/15/2014] (Day 25) NOA: Interview Date: 03/18/2014

[03/18/2014] (Day 57) Interview in SF; Online Status "Card in Production"

[03/27/2014] (Day 66) Green Card in the mail

Timeline

Hi everyone. I had to reschedule my bio appointment due to work. Send off the letter Tuesday (the original appointment letter wasn’t in the mail till Monday and it said on the notice to mark to reschedule and send back the original). My original appointment is on Monday the 10th and I haven’t heard back about the rescheduling. What if they hadn’t had my letter until my original appointment and I dont go on Monday? 
In the letter it says they’ll abandon my application if I don’t reschedule or show up. Do I just assume they’ll see my letter eventually? Try a walk in tomorrow? Has anyone had to reschedule before?

Timeline
12 minutes ago, msdynamite said:

Hi everyone. I had to reschedule my bio appointment due to work. Send off the letter Tuesday (the original appointment letter wasn’t in the mail till Monday and it said on the notice to mark to reschedule and send back the original). My original appointment is on Monday the 10th and I haven’t heard back about the rescheduling. What if they hadn’t had my letter until my original appointment and I dont go on Monday? 
In the letter it says they’ll abandon my application if I don’t reschedule or show up. Do I just assume they’ll see my letter eventually? Try a walk in tomorrow? Has anyone had to reschedule before?

i would have done walk in biometrics to be on the safe side. They say wednesday is the best for walk ins. If i am you i will try a walk in tomorrow. 

Edited by Fahad86

Timeline
12 minutes ago, msdynamite said:
1 minute ago, Fahad86 said:

i would have done walk in biometrics to be on the safe side. They say wednesday is the best for walk ins. 

Unfortunately it’s not that easy with my job. Any advise on what I should do now?

Timeline
1 minute ago, msdynamite said:

Then you must hope they get the letter in time and they reschedule your finger prints. if not try to talk to your boss and explain the situation that this is important and have to be at the reqiured appointment. finger prints dont take more than 10 mins if it is not busy. even if you take an hour off from work hopefully your boss can understand. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.