59 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
10 hours ago, Fidel said:

Yes she's is disabled.... When she contact Medicare about her moving down to me, Medicare told her that their insurance does not covered outside state or go internationally and also she will have to pay back all they've spent on her which is much... She's not 65yet within the range.. That's one huge obstacle that can hinder her moving down here

A disabled person should stay in the US. I pray you get approved. We are approved! Thank God! Free for 2 years!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Cheschirecat said:

A disabled person should stay in the US. I pray you get approved. We are approved! Thank God! Free for 2 years!! 

The now will they meet?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Cheschirecat said:

Not physical disable.. She had accident some years back but didn't recover in the stipulated time she supposed to recover that's why she is categorized as disable not like she has any physical disability 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Fidel said:

Not physical disable.. She had accident some years back but didn't recover in the stipulated time she supposed to recover that's why she is categorized as disable not like she has any physical disability 

So dad shouldn’t be on Medicare... 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Boiler said:

The now will they meet?

Heyyy! I meant long term he was saying she was ready to move there 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Fidel said:

Yes.. Long term. More than 6 months 

Honestly, I wouldn’t do it. There’s a reason she is on Medicare...  

Timeline
40 minutes ago, Cheschirecat said:

Honestly, I wouldn’t do it. There’s a reason she is on Medicare...  

Her relocating here is not an issue but the health care will be the main issue.. She is very sensitive woman

Timeline
18 hours ago, Fidel said:

Her relocating here is not an issue but the health care will be the main issue.. She is very sensitive woman

That’s a BIG issue for most Americans. My husband is Nigerian and the $$$ we have spent on healthcare  This year even with insurance is crazy!  Medical, dental, hearing, orthotics. We haven’t even made it to eyes yet! Because he had no such healthcare in Nigeria.  praying for a positive Outcome for you two. I don’t know what sensitive means as far as your wife is concerned but  no wahala 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Cheschirecat said:

That’s a BIG issue for most Americans. My husband is Nigerian and the $$$ we have spent on healthcare  This year even with insurance is crazy!  Medical, dental, hearing, orthotics. We haven’t even made it to eyes yet! Because he had no such healthcare in Nigeria.  praying for a positive Outcome for you two. I don’t know what sensitive means as far as your wife is concerned but  no wahala 

Sensitive in the sense that somethings we endure in Nigeria makes her sick and cause concerned for her 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Fidel said:

Sensitive in the sense that somethings we endure in Nigeria makes her sick and cause concerned for her 

Yes, we are used to America we cannot live in Nigeria...  

Timeline
On 12/22/2019 at 4:49 AM, Fidel said:

For now, her coming back here will be based on the outcome of the interview at the embassy...money spent on flight and all that is much.. If the interview is approved then so be it but if it's delayed she planned on coming and staying for 6month which I hope it doesn't get to that.. She won't be here for the interview because we got to know that they don't allow anyone else to enter the embassy in my country apart from applicant

It's rare but I actually attended and was asked few questions at my husband's interview at the embassy in Lagos. 

Edited by Coolbeginning

Timeline
13 hours ago, Coolbeginning said:

It's rare but I actually attended and was asked few questions at my husband's interview at the embassy in Lagos. 

She is ready to attend the interview as well and I hope they let her in

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.