3,047 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 1/25/2020 at 6:14 PM, BlueTiger92 said:

Just got here, happy to see this supportive community !!

I-360, I-485 received Oct. 2019.

PF Nov. 2019. Waiting for C09 EAD and PD.

ย 

1. We all know long VSC processing times these day. Increased from 5-6 months in 2017. What will helpย reduce processing times? Is it linked to 2020 elections?

ย 

2. Can H1b holder take on another jobย with C09 EAD but still maintain H1b status with primary job?

ย 

The only wait to reduce processing time is if they hire more ย immigration officers. The 2020 election is not related to the ย USCIS processing time.

11 minutes ago, Nadyaa said:

Yes itโ€™s correct, but I know that not everybody get prima facie, does it correct if you knowย 

I've read a few cases on earlier threads here about people who didn't get the prima facie..but most of them were approved anyway. That's why I mentioned it's a good move..or rather indifferent..It's not a guarantee of approval.๐Ÿ‘

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š said:

Yes it's a good move..which shows that at first glance, everything seemsย to be in order. However It's not a guarantee of approval!๐Ÿ‘

Is a request for evidence a guarantee?
I remember that it was discussed here many times, but I still did not understand.
Since he himself faced a situation ... Two identical cases, but one Request for evidence, another Prima.
I love the truth. It has already become interesting to me

ย 

ย 

7 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š said:

I've read a few cases on earlier threads here about people who didn't get the prima facie..but most of them were approved anyway. That's why I mentioned it's a good move..or rather indifferent..It's not a guarantee of approval.๐Ÿ‘

Yes, I know that itโ€™s not a guarantee of approval, Does it means that My case will be processing time get quick?

4 minutes ago, natalysmile said:

Is a request for evidence a guarantee?
I remember that it was discussed here many times, but I still did not understand.
Since he himself faced a situation ... Two identical cases, but one Request for evidence, another Prima.
I love the truth. It has already become interesting to me

ย 

ย 

It's at the discretion of the officer handling your case. Some send others don't bother..especially if they feel there's no strength in the case.

Filed: Other Timeline
2 hours ago, Hritik Rohail said:

Did you get anyย  receipt notice, prime facie approval ,EAD/AP or Rfe so far?

@aquilaDid you get anyย  receipt notice, prime facie approval ,EAD/AP or Rfe so far?

No I haven't received any updates on my case so far. The only notification I got was March last year : Correspondence was received and USCIS is reviewing it.

Hi fam. I just have to share this development. I sincerely do not know what length these abusers will not go to!

ย 

My estranged husband W2 came to the house. Out of my Christian mind I sent him a message to let him know his W2 arrived. Can you imagine he replied telling me to file the taxes as joint with his manipulative sweethearts messages!

ย 

When we filed our previous taxes I never knew how to read the W2s properly. All I noticed was that IRS gave us aย huge bill to pay afterwards - which I am now having to deal with by myself.

ย 

So when he came all manipulative wanting me to file (which I have absolutely no intention of doing so!) I looked properly this time and that's when I saw it.

ย 

he claimed 8 dependents! Yes you read that correctly, 8 freaking dependents throughout the year which means a he never paid taxes. This guy really wants to finish me!

ย 

ย 

2 hours ago, sandranj said:

VAWA petitioners are exempt from the public charge ground ok.

ย 

Thank you very much Sandra for your response!

3 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š said:

You can relax it doesn't apply to us VAWA petitioners. Or will it feel better if Sandra the attorney attest to it..๐Ÿ˜Š you can wait for her response she'll see the post.๐Ÿ‘

Thank you very much for your response!

4 hours ago, FeDaniela said:

I-485 form have this questions this is why is ask at the interview but is not apply to VAWA approved applicant seeking AOS...

The new final public Charge rule as been updated and is not so threaten as it was mentioned before it has some consideration is very good to read it to help relatives understand it.

https://www.uscis.gov/legal-resources/final-rule-public-charge-ground-inadmissibility

Thank you very much for your response! :)

ย 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.