3,047 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

The letter has all the benefits it provides..can't recall exactly as I never used any of them. Praying for you too.πŸ™ long journey, but worth it.😊

Thanks again, as poster said above you are encouraging us.Β 

You also said to me last week that you will pray for me to get my receipt notice before the interview. Actually i received it on Saturday. Now i am kindΒ of relaxed before the interview. But on the other hand i am little nervous since i do not have attorney representing me.Β 

27 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Calm down and wait to get the actual letter! Only then can you know what they request from you! I pray with you it's something you can handle.πŸ™ I felt terrible myself when I received an RFE after 18 months of waiting patiently. Share with us soon as you know.

Yes i will let you guys know what they are asking of me.Β 

I have I485 pending under I130 and still waiting for my I360 to be approved. I have sent in my working permit renewal twice now, and they replied with the 180 days extension letter. My EAD though expired since June 2019 and the 180 days extension has lapsed now. I have called USCIS but they won't give me any info - was told to contact vermont but I dont have a lawyer representing me. Is there something I'm not doing right to have my working permit renewed please?

8 minutes ago, balo101 said:

Thanks again, as poster said above you are encouraging us.Β 

You also said to me last week that you will pray for me to get my receipt notice before the interview. Actually i received it on Saturday. Now i am kindΒ of relaxed before the interview. But on the other hand i am little nervous since i do not have attorney representing me.Β 

😊 it is well dear. Don't worry one with God is majority! The anointing of VJ covers you!πŸ‘‰πŸ™ not forgetting that with GOD all things are possible!

5 minutes ago, Makanaki said:

I have I485 pending under I130 and still waiting for my I360 to be approved. I have sent in my working permit renewal twice now, and they replied with the 180 days extension letter. My EAD though expired since June 2019 and the 180 days extension has lapsed now. I have called USCIS but they won't give me any info - was told to contact vermont but I dont have a lawyer representing me. Is there something I'm not doing right to have my working permit renewed please?

mine was expiredΒ in September 2019. I have sent the application since July 2019. Its been 195 days now. No news what's so ever.Β 

I tried to send service requested last week, it's not letting me do that.Β 

3 minutes ago, Makanaki said:

How long now since you've sent it for renewal? You may not be doing anything wrong..you just may need a little more patience! I waited 10months to get C9 renewal. For some it's fast..others have to wait. Because it's a VAWA case (confidential) they hardly give out info. You may contact your representative. Or schedule an infopass.πŸ‘

3 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

How long now since you've sent it for renewal? You may not be doing anything wrong..you just may need a little more patience! I waited 10months to get C9 renewal. For some it's fast..others have to wait. Because it's a VAWA case (confidential) they hardly give out info. You may contact your representative. Or schedule an infopass.πŸ‘

I sent a renewal in Feb 2019 and another in October 2019. Got the same letter both times.

Β 

The feb renewal was before vawa. The october renewal was after. I did not send both to vermont though. Could this be the reason it's taking this long?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bahamas
Timeline

Hey all so I just received my approval letter for my i360 in the mail.. I now want to submit my daughter i485 where do I submit it? To Vermont or to my local office? This is the only thing that has me tripped up ...Β 

hey guys I have a question regarding my work permit renewal. What should I put as my current immigration status on the form?Β I am awaiting my VAWA approval and I’ve never been a greencard holder. I also entered the country lawfully.

And i’m guessing that my eligibility category should be C09. Awaiting your kind responses. Thanks in advance!!Β 

9 minutes ago, balo101 said:

mine was expiredΒ in September 2019. I have sent the application since July 2019. Its been 195 days now. No news what's so ever.Β 

I tried to send service requested last week, it's not letting me do that.Β 

Oh wow! This is killing!Β 

Β 

How does one send a service request please

15 minutes ago, Makanaki said:

I sent a renewal in Feb 2019 and another in October 2019. Got the same letter both times.

Β 

The feb renewal was before vawa. The october renewal was after. I did not send both to vermont though. Could this be the reason it's taking this long?

My attorney sent mine to NBC instead of Vermont. I'm also a Feb filer (C9) EAD. It got approved in December. Some of us that erroneously sent the renewal to NBC experienced incredibly long wait times. They will transfer it on their own to Vermont. That's probably why it's taking so long.πŸ’

Edited by Stillwinning!!!😊

9 minutes ago, Islanderk said:

Hey all so I just received my approval letter for my i360 in the mail.. I now want to submit my daughter i485 where do I submit it? To Vermont or to my local office? This is the only thing that has me tripped up ...Β 

For me I'll duplicate it and send to both places. But naturally since it's a vawa related case..it's suppose to go to Vermont.πŸ‘

12 minutes ago, SamIAm876 said:

hey guys I have a question regarding my work permit renewal. What should I put as my current immigration status on the form?Β I am awaiting my VAWA approval and I’ve never been a greencard holder. I also entered the country lawfully.

And i’m guessing that my eligibility category should be C09. Awaiting your kind responses. Thanks in advance!!Β 

Category c9 eligibility. Correct. What are the options for status..

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.