Jump to content

7 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi y’all,

 

I have a biometrics appointment in CA tomorrow - is there anything I should take or be aware of? What does the biometrics worksheet entail?

 

Thanks for any and all advice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TJF said:

Hi y’all,

 

I have a biometrics appointment in CA tomorrow - is there anything I should take or be aware of? What does the biometrics worksheet entail?

 

Thanks for any and all advice.

You have to take the letter with you. They will stamp on it, but otherwise nobody will ask for it.

The sheet will ask for your name, birth date, height, weight, hair and eye color and such.  The form I completed had both metric and imperial system on it, so if you don't know your weight and height in inches and pounds you are still fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, ineedadisplayname said:

You have to take the letter with you. They will stamp on it, but otherwise nobody will ask for it.

The sheet will ask for your name, birth date, height, weight, hair and eye color and such.  The form I completed had both metric and imperial system on it, so if you don't know your weight and height in inches and pounds you are still fine.

Thanks for that. Do you remember how long the whole process took?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TJF said:

Thanks for that. Do you remember how long the whole process took?

Depends on how busy the ASC is.  Actually takes about 10 minutes once your number is called 


YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TJF said:

Thanks for that. Do you remember how long the whole process took?

Was very fast because there was only one person when I arrived. I did early walk in because on the date the letter asked me to show up I would be out of town.

 

They take fingerprints and enter the data from the form. I would say after they call you is like 10 minutes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...