Pervaiz

CR1 Spouse visa

23 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi , can anyone help me with this , we filed our case in June 28  2019 when I check my case they show your case is being processed in IOE , I don’t  which service center is that .. even we got I-979c  notice of action ..can anyone help me which service center is that ?? When I check my case status online they don’t show which service center is either !!! 9792A36E-781F-4200-B92C-4111540E9520.thumb.jpeg.b0ebc0d97d9d4dc269b448e63d15f976.jpeg

1 minute ago, Pervaiz said:

Hi , can anyone help me with this , we filed our case in June 28  2019 when I check my case they show your case is being processed in IOE , I don’t  which service center is that .. even we got I-979c  notice of action ..can anyone help me which service center is that ?? When I check my case status online they don’t show which service center is either !!! 9792A36E-781F-4200-B92C-4111540E9520.thumb.jpeg.b0ebc0d97d9d4dc269b448e63d15f976.jpeg

IOE is not a service center.  It is the prefix for electronically-filed petitions (vs. lockbox), which are then dispatched to the service centers. 

Timeline
Just now, Jorgedig said:

IOE is not a service center.  It is the prefix for electronically-filed petitions (vs. lockbox), which are then dispatched to the service centers. 

So my case is already will be in service center or not yet ?? How can I know where is my case now 

Timeline
Just now, Pervaiz said:

So my case is already will be in service center or not yet ?? How can I know where is my case now 

I-797c doesn’t give  any idea about service center ?? 

Well, just looking at the lower left hand corner of your page, it would appear to be Texas.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

Well, just looking at the lower left hand corner of your page, it would appear to be Texas.

Jorgeding thanks a lot... so why don’t show on my online account that my case is being process in Texas service center ? Whenever I put receipt number IOE************ they always show that case is being processed in integrated operating env location ...we filed case since June 20/19 ...you think it’s processing in texts service center after looking up I_997c notice of action ...i’d really appreciate for your help 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Pervaiz said:

It’s right there on the bottoms left!  “Texas Service Center.”

Timeline
1 minute ago, Jorgedig said:

But sir receipt number will be same like IOE************..? . even our case is already in taxes service center ?? That what I mean to ask ! I am freaking out I hope noting is going wrong ! Thanks a lot 

Timeline

In this I-797c form receipt number is Written like IOE ******** if it’s in Texas service center it should be like SRC******** like that ??? Thank you I hope you would answer this thanks a lot once more , it’s last question 

22 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

In this I-797c form receipt number is Written like IOE ******** if it’s in Texas service center it should be like SRC******** like that ??? Thank you I hope you would answer this thanks a lot once more , it’s last question 

Its an electronic receipt number. You are fine no need to freak out

Just now, Pervaiz said:

I don’t know if they will issue a case number with a different prefix, but your notice says it is at Texas, so I wouldn’t worry about it.  It is a ‘hurry up and wait’ scenario ultimately.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

I don’t know if they will issue a case number with a different prefix, but your notice says it is at Texas, so I wouldn’t worry about it.  It is a ‘hurry up and wait’ scenario ultimately.

5 minutes ago, designguy said:

Its an electronic receipt number. You are fine no need to freak out

So sir it not big deal ?? Whether they didn’t mention correct prefix SRC ******** ?? It’s been already 4 months we filed our case ... we just paid attention today ?? My question is why they show in my online account  that it’s being processed in Integrated operating env location  after putting receipt number ?? 

IOE is just a new electronic receipt number. This number does not identify the service centre. It is a new receipt system they are using.

We also got an IOE number and our case is being processed in Potomac Service Centre. 

Your case is being processed in Texas. That's what your letter tells you in the bottom left corner. 🙂

When you check your case online, it says 'Env location', so does ours. It is because your case number is from the new electronic system 'IOE'.

What you've shown here seems to be fine, and normal, as others have received with the new IOE system.

If you want to talk to someone about your case, you can contact the Texas Service Centre. 

I hope that helps. 🙂

I-130, I-130a, G-1145:

8 Oct 2019 -     Posted (USPS Priority Express)

9 Oct 2019 -     Delivered (Dallas TX Lockbox)

12 Oct 2019Text message received (advised USCIS received package) 

(IOE receipt number received)

18 Oct 2019 NOA1 letter received (by USPS mail) 

(Potomac Service Center)

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

1 minute ago, DJASP said:

IOE is just a new electronic receipt number. This number does not identify the service centre. It is a new receipt system they are using.

We also got an IOE number and our case is being processed in Potomac Service Centre. 

Your case is being processed in Texas. That's what your letter tells you in the bottom left corner. 🙂

When you check your case online, it says 'Env location', so does ours. It is because your case number is from the new electronic system 'IOE'.

What you've shown here seems to be fine, and normal, as others have received with the new IOE system.

If you want to talk to someone about your case, you can contact the Texas Service Centre. 

I hope that helps. 🙂

Thanks a lot brother I really appreciate. Your answer gave me courage ...I was losing hope ..thanks a lot 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.