He&Me

NVC administrative process after upload documents, please help

17 posts in this topic

We submitted all forms and documents, paid fees at NVC on Oct 2nd (CR1 visa). On Oct 8th got an email that we have change on our ceac account. Logged in all documents accepted, fees paid and DS-260 submitted but till today no DQ email. So we called NVC yesterday, officer told as that we are in administrative process😩He can't tell us how long does it take. Anybody with same experience, how long did it take? Thank you a lot

Edited by He&Me

6 hours ago, He&Me said:

Anybody with same experience, how long did it take?

NVC says it can take up to 6-8 weeks to review the documents. The kicker is, if there is anything missing and you have to submit or resubmit, after that, it's could be another 6-8 weeks again! So it is essential to get it right the first time if you want to save time. Most cases I think don't take 6-8 weeks, they're in the neighborhood of 4 weeks or so.

1 minute ago, USS_Voyager said:

NVC says it can take up to 6-8 weeks to review the documents. The kicker is, if there is anything missing and you have to submit or resubmit, after that, it's could be another 6-8 weeks again! So it is essential to get it right the first time if you want to save time. Most cases I think don't take 6-8 weeks, they're in the neighborhood of 4 weeks or so.

I hope so, we are in the second week. Hardest part is that they don't want to give us any additional infos either we couldn't find similar cases. We uploaded only required docs, carefully followed their instructions on the site... Most cases get their DQ email shortly after docs accepted email.

I was hoping you would have gotten more replies regarding this. I searched and saw a few other people go through this back in 2018 but they never really said why or how long it took. So it’s like a limbo.... I’m wondering if they put you through administrative processing right away after you submit documents or do they make you wait this entire time and then decide to do it.  It’s all a black hole of waiting...I hope you get your answer soon...

2 hours ago, inneedofmyhb said:

I was hoping you would have gotten more replies regarding this. I searched and saw a few other people go through this back in 2018 but they never really said why or how long it took. So it’s like a limbo.... I’m wondering if they put you through administrative processing right away after you submit documents or do they make you wait this entire time and then decide to do it.  It’s all a black hole of waiting...I hope you get your answer soon...

I am not sure when they put us at AP. Couldn't find further infos, googled a lot, found only K1 cases in AP at NVC...every info would be welcomed but obviously there are no many cases like ours🤔

17 hours ago, Ahsan7 said:

They reviewed and accepted all our documents, said that everything is ok with docs but put us in administrative processing...If anyone had the same experience please share🤔

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 5:11 PM, He&Me said:

We submitted all forms and documents, paid fees at NVC on Oct 2nd (CR1 visa). On Oct 8th got an email that we have change on our ceac account. Logged in all documents accepted, fees paid and DS-260 submitted but till today no DQ email. So we called NVC yesterday, officer told as that we are in administrative process😩He can't tell us how long does it take. Anybody with same experience, how long did it take? Thank you a lot

I received an email today saying there has been a change to my account but can't see any change on CEAC or any new messages...everything still submitted.  I called NVC and they just said it was an auto generated message (not sure why) as our submission date hasn't come up yet ...did yours actually say administrative process somewhere? Congrats on getting them accepted, I hear people can be in AP for weeks or longer? hopefully not too long

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.