dom_lawrence

USEM recalled all visas issued frm oct 7-10

45 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Not "Thrump's rules" ... he is simply requiring that existing laws be enforced.    Slick Willy is the one that actually signed that bill into law.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

51 minutes ago, dom_lawrence said:

It remains on ISSUED status. A friend, similarly situated, got his dad's visa ysterday already. But, he needed it badly as d visa will expire tomorrow. While i remain n limbo, i celebrate with him as it was s difficult dilemma for my friend. Hoping, waiting and praying for miracles. 

Similar situated but his dad's visa wasn't recalled during the same time as ours within the last 1-2 weeks? Did I interpret that correct?

Without others chiming in, it's hard to say how many of us have had visas recalled recently, although the Embassy is saying ALL were recalled. It would be nice if we could get a count on the forum of how many this recall has affected.

Also, has any1 had a visa delivered or picked up within the last week? If so, what's the visa type?

I called 2go yesterday and a representative said that since October 11 they didn’t receive any immigrant visas for delivery from embassy, she said they only received for non immigrant. God is always good, trusting and believing Him that my husand will get his visa this week and all of that are waiting. God bless!

I have news from the Embassy. They said that they are sorry for the inconvenience and they are working to fix the issue as quickly as they can and that they hope to mail all visas out for delivery very shortly. They did not say what the issue is but lets also hope it's "very shortly" before they mail our visas out.

My fiances packet could have been picked up by her since Friday but it's too far for her so she's patiently waiting on them to deliver it. She lives so far away (4-5 hours) from the closest 2go hub/pickup location which is the reason for the delay. They said Monday, then Tuesday and now they're saying Thursday as delivery day. Maybe she will go there if they don't bring it by Thursday.

Nice to hear you all who've received visa already. How long before you all leave for the US?

Do they usually have a typical release schedule for VISAs to 2go? I am curious. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 hours ago, JMPM said:

Do they usually have a typical release schedule for VISAs to 2go? I am curious. 

Daily.  At the end of the day.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.