Jump to content

19 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi all 

My visa was refused on 2August 2019. I got email from Embassy to upload  jointsponsor on ceac.

Which i uploaded its almost 2months my case status still shows REFUSED . I don't know what to do.

Anyone experienced or going through the same?

Plz guide.

Note: last update

October 8, 2019 status Refused 😭

 

Edited by SKAli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SKAli said:

Hi all 

My visa was refused on 2August 2019. I got email from Embassy to upload  jointsponsor on ceac.

Which i uploaded its almost 2months my case status still shows REFUSED . I don't know what to do.

Anyone experienced or going through the same?

Plz guide.

Note: last update

October 8, 2019 status Refused 😭

 

This is Condition to remove section. Go to the right section for help 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SKAli said:

Hi all 

My visa was refused on 2August 2019. I got email from Embassy to upload  jointsponsor on ceac.

Which i uploaded its almost 2months my case status still shows REFUSED . I don't know what to do.

Anyone experienced or going through the same?

Plz guide.

Note: last update

October 8, 2019 status Refused 😭

 

My sister is in same boat she had her husband and kid interview 7/25. Co said everything is good but given 221G for tax upload. We uploaded paper next day. Also sent tax transcript . no reply still waiting 10/8/19 no passport. CEAC site still says REFUSED. If everything is ok why REFUSED should be in processing? Its been more than 2 months no email reply. Embassy still has passports. Dont know what to do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SKAli

Did you also send the the joint sponsor by mail via AEG service, because embassy needs to upload documents on CEAC website and also send hard copy of documents by mail. You just need to both things.

I also read in the visa journey that a person was stuck with the same thing, he also sent the hardcopy to embassy then his family visa issued.

Also how many time your case updated after upload the documents? If its 4 or 5 times than the good sign.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, M.Ali said:

@SKAli

Did you also send the the joint sponsor by mail via AEG service, because embassy needs to upload documents on CEAC website and also send hard copy of documents by mail. You just need to both things.

 

I also read in the visa journey that a person was stuck with the same thing, he also sent the hardcopy to embassy then his family visa issued.

 

Also how many time your case updated after upload the documents? If its 4 or 5 times than the good sign.

 

We send the documents by isb website ceac and by embassy mail. Case updated 2 times only but no change and no reply yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kazim11 If the case updated 2 times after submitting the documents then its the good sign, by the way when you submitted 28th July then its really frustrating thing, if your sister is FB-4 category then i think wait for 90 days, its my opinion i am not expert.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes first we waited 69 days now we are waiting for 90 days. My other siblings came 1 month before no problems no 221g. But they were single. This sister is married with kids so may be families take time ? Frustrating. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Kali2015 said:

This is Condition to remove section. Go to the right section for help 

for future reference, you could just report the post and ask the mods to move the post

that is preferred as opposed to asking the op to make a duplicate post


Spoiler

 

Married December 19, 2014

I-130 Petition sent January 14, 2015
NOA1 date January 20, 2015 (NSC)

NOA2 date May 28, 2015 :dance::dance::dance:

Mailed to NVC June 4, 2015

NVC Received June 10, 2015

NVC Case Number Assigned June 23, 2015

NVC AoS Invoice via Mail June 24, 2015

NVC Selected Agent Over Phone June 30, 2015 (Unable to logon to CEAC)

NVC IV Invoice via email received July 1, 2015

NVC AoS/IV Package Mailed July 2, 2015

NVC AoS & IV Fee Paid Online (CEAC is working) July 6. 2015

NVC Document Scan Date July 6, 2015

NCV AoS & IV Fee marked as paid in CEAC July, 7 2015

NVC DS 260 Completed July 8, 2015

NVC CC July 30, 2015 (24 days after scan date, about 2 months post NOA2)

Interview Scheduled on August 26, 2015

Interview P4 Email Received August 27, 2015

Medical in Islamabad September 2, 2015

Interview Date September 22, 2015 CANCELLED (Embassy is Over scheduled) :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Interview Scheduled on September 10, 2015

Interview Date October 14, 2015 APPROVED

Visa Issued October 16, 2015, 9 months start to finish

POE JFK October 26, 2015

GC in Hand Jan 8, 2016

RoC I-751 NOA1 August 31, 2017 (Vermont Service Center)

Biometrics October 2, 2017

I551 Stamp in Passport August 2, 2018

18 Month Extension Letter August 3, 2018

Applied for Naturalization N-400 Online July 30, 2018

Biometrics August 23, 2018

10 year GC is in production September 17, 2018

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*** Thread moved to "Bringing Family Members of US Citizens to America"

 

VJ Moderation


“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made; whether it is time, money, or separation or a combination of any or all.” - NuestraUnion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, M.Ali said:

@SKAli

Did you also send the the joint sponsor by mail via AEG service, because embassy needs to upload documents on CEAC website and also send hard copy of documents by mail. You just need to both things.

 

I also read in the visa journey that a person was stuck with the same thing, he also sent the hardcopy to embassy then his family visa issued.

 

Also how many time your case updated after upload the documents? If its 4 or 5 times than the good sign.

 

Yes i have submitted hard copies + uploaded on ceac. Just 2 updates but status REFUSED . I know one guy he was interviewed on same day and was asked to submit proof of bonafide marriage we both receive same updates every month same date and his status also Refused. (He also submitted and uploaded the documents.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Kastrs said:

for future reference, you could just report the post and ask the mods to move the post

that is preferred as opposed to asking the op to make a duplicate post

I am so sorry I'm new to this whenever i want to post/ask i get confused, i never find proper place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Kazim11 said:

My sister is in same boat she had her husband and kid interview 7/25. Co said everything is good but given 221G for tax upload. We uploaded paper next day. Also sent tax transcript . no reply still waiting 10/8/19 no passport. CEAC site still says REFUSED. If everything is ok why REFUSED should be in processing? Its been more than 2 months no email reply. Embassy still has passports. Dont know what to do?

I know girls interviewed on 5sept19 same case as mine they are in Administrative processing after 30 days of submission /uploading documents. But I'm still REFUSED.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SKAli Just wait for 60 days when you submitted the hard copy, Inshallah within the mean time you will hear good news. If you don't mind kindly ask you questions on

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

 

Here is the link:

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/651440-us-consulate-islamabad-ap-update/page/113/#comments

 

Because here you can find lot of people who are stuck in A.P. They can give you good advicethere>

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, M.Ali said:

@SKAli Just wait for 60 days when you submitted the hard copy, Inshallah within the mean time you will hear good news. If you don't mind kindly ask you questions on

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

 

Here is the link:

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/651440-us-consulate-islamabad-ap-update/page/113/#comments

 

Because here you can find lot of people who are stuck in A.P. They can give you good 

Thankyou so much. I will definitely ask on above mentioned link 

Thanks again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update:

 

*** Thread moved to "Bringing Family Members of Permanent Residents"

 

VJ Moderation


“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made; whether it is time, money, or separation or a combination of any or all.” - NuestraUnion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...