32 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 10/9/2019 at 7:22 AM, Kazim11 said:

My sister is in same boat she had her husband and kid interview 7/25. Co said everything is good but given 221G for tax upload. We uploaded paper next day. Also sent tax transcript . no reply still waiting 10/8/19 no passport. CEAC site still says REFUSED. If everything is ok why REFUSED should be in processing? Its been more than 2 months no email reply. Embassy still has passports. Dont know what to do?

Hi, i sent email to embassy on Wednesday today i received thr reply they said nothing to worry our documents are pending to review that's why our status showing refused. Once they review the documents they will put us in Administrative processing or we will be issued or 😭.

Edited by SKAli

Timeline
On 10/12/2019 at 10:52 AM, M.Ali said:

@SKAli Thats the good thing they reply your mail and tell your case update in detail, by the way when you submitted the hard copy to embassy? the date you submitted hard copy counting from that day to 60 days, INSHALLAH your visa will be issue.

inshaAllah hope so.

Online uploaded on 12 Sept 

Hard copies 18sept 

They didn't asked for hard copies in email they only asked to upload documents on ceac. 

17 minutes ago, SKAli said:

inshaAllah hope so.

Online uploaded on 12 Sept 

Hard copies 18sept 

They didn't asked for hard copies in email they only asked to upload documents on ceac. 

OK then count from 18 SEP. I think you should have to wait till 18 NOV. wait for 60 days for the Embassy to review it. Just wait keep patience and pray Dua

• 1 month later...
Timeline
1 hour ago, M.Ali said:

Assalam-o-Alykum, brother any updates on our case? did you get the visa?

Walikumussalam,

Update 8oct 11oct 27nov 

Case status Still refused 

You tell any good news? 

1 minute ago, SKAli said:

Walikumussalam,

Update 8oct 11oct 27nov 

Case status Still refused 

You tell any good news? 

My case status is also REFUSED status, I have only two updates itself on 21 and 27 August, I sent inquiry email on 16th September which only update the status date, Not itself still waiting for the good news I pray for everyone to get rid off this horrible A.P Amaeen 

Timeline
1 hour ago, M.Ali said:

My case status is also REFUSED status, I have only two updates itself on 21 and 27 August, I sent inquiry email on 16th September which only update the status date, Not itself still waiting for the good news I pray for everyone to get rid off this horrible A.P Amaeen 

Refused is AP? We in AP with refused status? 

Timeline
13 hours ago, Khushi Kaur said:

Oh online show  21,137 enough🤔🤔🤔

Yes 21137 is enough, my jointsponsor was accepted and approved by NVC but CO rejected during interview without any reason given, i asked him he replied "i am not suppose to answer this"😪

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.