CaliNY

OCTOBER 2019 AOS Filers

2,108 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 hours ago, Lyn and andy said:

SMS received today NOA #  and check cashed 

Hi. When did you mail, and when was the mail received by USCIS?

1 hour ago, Carmina Kidd said:

Hi Sarge2155. Thank you for replying. I was really counting on you to reply seeing as to how engaged and helpful you are with the inquiries here. Now, mind if i asked, should i be concerned now that i havent heard yet? USPS showed someone by the initial J.Harper signed and received my mail at the Dearborn address on the 11th, and i have not heard since. Been 13 business days already. 😭

J.Harper signed  for mine too he must be the clerk. I would not worry since we know it got there. It can take awhile some time. Did you submit the G 1135 form I think it's called requesting a email or text once your case was received. They usually send you a text or email. Did you pay by check if so watch your bank too. Anyway I would not be to concerned yet. Give it till next week.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

32 minutes ago, Carmina Kidd said:

What timeline? From when we started the petition of my K1? I haven't take note of everything. But it took us like 10 months to get approved of K1. 

May 10: Entered the US in Atlanta

July 10: Married

October 10: Sent AOS docs thru USPS

October 11: Received by J.Harper (Dearborn, Chicago)

That's it so far.

Your time line on here VJ look under your name click timeline then edit  then file in your info. Thats the first place people look before they answer your questions. Do yourself a favor fill it out.

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

1 hour ago, Martha R said:

You have no timeline. It would be helpful for you have one so that others can assist you in a better way.

Agreed

Citizenship Complete!

Timeline
40 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

J.Harper signed  for mine too he must be the clerk. I would not worry since we know it got there. It can take awhile some time. Did you submit the G 1135 form I think it's called requesting a email or text once your case was received. They usually send you a text or email. Did you pay by check if so watch your bank too. Anyway I would not be to concerned yet. Give it till next week.

Thank you sir. And yes, i did attach the e-notification request form. That's G-1145 i think. I'm relieved for now. Thanks y'all for replying to my query. Im glad to have found this trail. I'll relax for a bit and keep an eye out. Will give it until next week. 😊

2 hours ago, Carmina Kidd said:

Hi guys. I have sent my documents on 10/10 via express mail thru USPS to the South Dearborn address. As per USPS tracking, it says it has been delivered and signed (by the recipient in Dearborn Chicago IL) on 10/11 as of 10:25 am. However until now I have not received any notice. It's been 13 business days already. Should i be concerned by now?

Mine also received 10/11 around 10 am, and signed by J.Harper as well. I am still waiting. No checks cashed yet either.

Do a google search "J Harper USCIS" he is legit 😂

11 minutes ago, Carmina Kidd said:

Thank you sir. And yes, i did attach the e-notification request form. That's G-1145 i think. I'm relieved for now. Thanks y'all for replying to my query. Im glad to have found this trail. I'll relax for a bit and keep an eye out. Will give it until next week. 😊

Keep us posted, there's still tomorrow also!

Citizenship Complete!

11 minutes ago, jcracked52 said:

Mine also received 10/11 around 10 am, and signed by J.Harper as well. I am still waiting. No checks cashed yet either.

Do a google search "J Harper USCIS" he is legit 😂

Of course he is lol

Citizenship Complete!

Did any of you all happen to apply for your SSN before you got married?

Citizenship Complete!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I would like to let you all know that I sent an email to the lockbox and it is stated that the notices of action can take up to a month. So do not panick or freak out if your credit card or check has not been cashed within a week. It is a actually a month. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Sarge2155 said:

Did any of you all happen to apply for your SSN before you got married?

We applied for my husband’s SSN before we got married. He wasn’t in the system even though we waited a month before we applied. They sent it off to get verified and I checked the save system and saw it was returned to the ssa office verified but have yet to receive the card. They told us the process can take up to 4 weeks and if we don’t receive it to come back. We plan on going up there on Monday. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Sarge2155 said:

Your time line on here VJ look under your name click timeline then edit  then file in your info. Thats the first place people look before they answer your questions. Do yourself a favor fill it out.

I've updated my timeline on here with as much and accurate info as i have found in my records. Hope that helps.

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Christina1234 said:

We applied for my husband’s SSN before we got married. He wasn’t in the system even though we waited a month before we applied. They sent it off to get verified and I checked the save system and saw it was returned to the ssa office verified but have yet to receive the card. They told us the process can take up to 4 weeks and if we don’t receive it to come back. We plan on going up there on Monday. 

Hi! I had the same issue and even took 2 months for me calling and going to the SSA office to follow it up. I got tired of waiting so I researced and found a way by contacting DHS, and the agent told me what to do. Turned out they had already responded to my case inquiry back on Sept 9. I went to the SSA just this Tue and "guided" them on what to do so they could find my case. And yes, it was there asking them to submit the documents which I aslo gave them when I applied on Sept 3rd. So now, another 2 weeks of waiting again.

Anyway, if they tell you that there's still no update in their system, tell them to log into SAVE and check there coz u already saw that it was already verified. Hope everything works out for you. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.