SunnyTiger

Montreal IR1 / CR1 Case Complete - waiting for interview

81 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
12 hours ago, odie85 said:

Is there a group for people still waiting for Cr1 interview in Montreal? 

Can someone please tell me where? 

I cannot find it. Thanks 

have you changed your visa from K1?

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I cannot find it. Thanks 

I was never K1. Can you add me too? Sorry, I find this forum confusing. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, odie85 said:

I cannot find it. Thanks 

I was never K1. Can you add me too? Sorry, I find this forum confusing. 

Your profile says K-1 which is a fiancé visa. Your timeline isn’t filled out either. The group is for spousal visas cr-1 or ir-1 

Timeline

Ok I apologize. I am CR1 but I am sorry about my profile and timeline. I have slow internet and find this site hard to navigate on my phone. I understand if you don't want to add me to the group but I hope you do anyway! 

Timeline
Just now, odie85 said:

Ok I apologize. I am CR1 but I am sorry about my profile and timeline. I have slow internet and find this site hard to navigate on my phone. I understand if you don't want to add me to the group but I hope you do anyway! 

I will add you just wanted to make sure it’s the right place for you. 
when did you get DQ? 

31 minutes ago, Peelpol_rc said:

I was DQ on Jan 30, 2020 under IR1 Spousal, any idea how long will be approximate waiting time to get scheduled at Montreal Embassy for an interview. 

Regards

If things keep up the way they're currently going then it'll be either May or June by the time you get your interview letter. We don't know if things will speed up, slow down or stay the same but it's about a 5-5.5 month wait for an interview currently. You may just make the cutoff for the May letters if not then June with an interview in July. 

Edited by canadavisa22

7 minutes ago, canadavisa22 said:

If things keep up the way they're currently going then it'll be either May or June by the time you get your interview letter. We don't know if things will speed up, slow down or stay the same but it's about a 5-5.5 month wait for an interview currently. You may just make the cutoff for the May letters if not then June with an interview in July. 

Thankyou so much for a quick response, appreciate it very much. Thats a long wait time to get the interview schedule ....I wonder if there will be any way to expedite the process by involving a local congressman or senator. My wife really needs my help with our daughter and its costing me alot to travel back and forth every 3 months. :(

20 minutes ago, Peelpol_rc said:

Thankyou so much for a quick response, appreciate it very much. Thats a long wait time to get the interview schedule ....I wonder if there will be any way to expedite the process by involving a local congressman or senator. My wife really needs my help with our daughter and its costing me alot to travel back and forth every 3 months. :(

I very much doubt you'll get an expedite on those grounds but you can always try. 

24 minutes ago, Peelpol_rc said:

3 minutes ago, canadavisa22 said:

I very much doubt you'll get an expedite on those grounds but you can always try. 

Thats what i thought, but thanks once again for the info. 

Timeline
17 hours ago, shammykay said:

Add me pls. DQ 1/31/2020. 

congrats on your DQ!

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

Timeline
1 hour ago, Peelpol_rc said:

I was DQ on Jan 30, 2020 under IR1 Spousal, any idea how long will be approximate waiting time to get scheduled at Montreal Embassy for an interview. 

Regards

congrats on DQ; could you please complete the timeline information for your profile? 

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Canada.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.