2,997 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
5 hours ago, FeDaniela said:

Don't be afraid anymore, Block them from everywhere and if they start again to harass you, There are laws for us, go to the police and arise a complaint against them, I did the same, whoever from my abuser family specially his mother tried to intimidated me,  i did after they received police and court notification ever again.... 

My husband's mother also intimidated me and my son. I understand you. This is terrible. It's good that I now understand this

Filed: Other Timeline

Hello everyone,

After consulting my Congresswoman and senator, I decided to contact the ombudsman as backup and today I got a mail from them saying that my case is under active review and they will continue to monitor it on a regular basis until there is a specific action or resolution. And to add, they will contact me as soon as they receive an update from USCIS.

With this being said I guess I'll actually relax very more, work as usual and pay less attention to this, as it looks like it's currently in autopilot mode 😁😁😁😁

Wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving and festive holidays.

6 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

You're welcome dear..also I'm sure sandra can intimate you on the legal implication of the previously denied i485 in the light of the current petition! You should read previous threads..so many circumstances like yours..and how it resolved/worked out..it may seem like too much work, but absolutely worth it!👍

You mean Part 15? Please I would love to read more on that so as to have the knowledge of what to come and how to handle it. I have read the whole of Part 16 nothing like that. If you could help me tag Sandra I don't know how to do that. Thanks for being there

1 minute ago, Mira20 said:

You mean Part 15? Please I would love to read more on that so as to have the knowledge of what to come and how to handle it. I have read the whole of Part 16 nothing like that. If you could help me tag Sandra I don't know how to do that. Thanks for being there

Oh it's fine..she'll read your post here and address that if she wishes..or you could send her a private message if you need more in-depth guidance. I see she responded to some of your concerns here..so you could quote her and ask about your situation..she'll get back to you.👍

Today I received a msg that Uscis received my response to their RFE and they’ve begun working on my case again. It was delivered to them on Friday November 22, 2019. I am nervous but also very hopeful by the grace of God, I believe it will be approved soon. We will all get our approvals, I am putting it out there. Thank you everyone for all your prayers, may God answer all our prayers 

19 minutes ago, Aprilvawa said:

Today I received a msg that Uscis received my response to their RFE and they’ve begun working on my case again. It was delivered to them on Friday November 22, 2019. I am nervous but also very hopeful by the grace of God, I believe it will be approved soon. We will all get our approvals, I am putting it out there. Thank you everyone for all your prayers, may God answer all our prayers 

see we told you it will be updated soon. I was thinking next monday because its a long long weekend. they updated mine in 6 days.. 

6 minutes ago, Aprilvawa said:

That's great! Looking forward to the approval!😊👍

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.