Life is Life

Ceac Check Case Status (Error Message)

12 posts in this topic

Hello! This is the 3rd day that my wife and me have been trying to check the status of our case (on the Ceac Website). We type in the our correct case number and the correct captcha code, but we keep on getting the same error message and we can’t check our status. Is it a problem with the entire Ceac Website, or is it for certain countries? Does anyone know what is going on here? We are a bit worried. Our case is at the US Embassy in Ghana. Thanks!

Edited by Travel is life
Needed to add an extra question

2 minutes ago, Travel is life said:

Hello! This is the 3rd day that my wife and me have been trying to check the status of our case (on the Ceac Website). We type in the our correct case number and the correct captcha code, but we keep on getting the same error message and we can’t check our status. Is it a problem with the entire Ceac Website, or is it for certain countries? Does anyone know what is going on here? We are a bit worried. Our case is at the US Embassy in Ghana. Thanks!

I'm having the same issue and I've seen it reported elsewhere on the forums.

I am curious if anyone has spoken with NVC about this, and if so, when they'll have it fixed.

3 minutes ago, can2us_ said:

I am curious if anyone has spoken with NVC about this, and if so, when they'll have it fixed.

4 minutes ago, can2us_ said:

In what country is your case in? Mine is at the US Embassy in Ghana. I was wondering if this was an issue with the whole website itself, or just coming from certain countries.

2 hours ago, Travel is life said:

My case is in the Netherlands and I'm facing the same issue since last week. 

4 minutes ago, Travel is life said:

Do you think calling NVC would do any 

It might work if they asnwered your call. Try to call them or ask your lawyer to call them if you have a lawyer. I'm planning to email my lawyer again tomorrow for a follow up with the US embassy because my file is probably  with the US emabassy since its expedited since last week but no update yet from both NVC or the embassy. I emailed my lawyer yesteday but she never replied since yesterday which is weird to me cuz she always replies in the same day. I need to know whats going on because i am waiting for an instructions from the embassy to schedule my medical and interview. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.