1,282 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Ravinder kaur said:

Did they said the same thing to you that they need further processing or they approved your visa same day plz reply I will appreciate 

They did approve the visa the same day.

Another way to check the status is to go the email related to the courier. There is a link there that you follow that will let you know the status of the visa. Good luck.

4 minutes ago, Mghala said:

They did approve the visa the same day.

Another way to check the status is to go the email related to the courier. There is a link there that you follow that will let you know the status of the visa. Good luck.

Ok they said to me everything is ok and we don’t need any doc from your side but i need to do further processing and I will keep your passport And let you know that’s why I am worried

@daivalab13 I added you back. Looks like someone is messing up the excel sheet. I hope it was an honest mistake by whoever messed up the sheet and not intentional. It is a big disadvantage to keep the excel sheet open for anyone to edit. 

Edited by Blueeyes1989

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Blueeyes1989 said:

@BlackRock Did your CEAC status changed to that numerical limit message? It should be the first indication that ILs are coming.

No, I check almost every day and I haven't seen that message since June.

@Ashley28888 Generally there is a pattern that if your CEAC account starts showing a message as "numerical limit for visa is reached" then it means that you will get an IL in the next 24-48 hours. See page 38 of this forum for more details.

Edited by Blueeyes1989

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.