Takaro91

About to send in I-129. Help!

22 posts in this topic

Today is the day! (Hopefully)

I am going to send this packet off in a few hours on my lunch. I want to make sure I gave exactly what is needed. This is my packet in order:

Form G-1450

Form G-1145

Cover Letter

I-129F (13 pages total with wet signature)

I-129F Supplemental Pages (all pages signed and dated)

Petitioner Birth Certificate (front and back)

Passport photos of petitioner and beneficiary (signed and dated within 30 days on back of pics and sealed in baggie)

Fiance' Letter of Intent to Marry for petitioner (1 page signed and dated) and beneficiary (1 page signed and dated)

Evidence of meeting in person in last 2 Years: I have included :

- Receipt for gifts

- Rental Car confirmations for every visit (5)

- Flight confirmations for every visit (5)

- Airbnb receipts for 4 trips 

- Instagram posts dated with picture of engagement ring and us

- 5 pages of pictures dated and with brief description of each trip. Pictures include beneficiary in pictures with my mom and nephew and the rest are with me on our various trips.

- 4 copies of different cards/letters we have sent each other talking about upcoming trips

- 4 pages of beneficiary's passport with stamps 

I did a two hole punch at the top, and added tabs at the bottom and binder clipped it together.

I want to verify that my evidence of meeting is enough? The beneficiary is the only one who has traveled as I haven't been able to.I know letters and receipts arent the best evidence but I figured they might help with the stamps and flight confirmations. Also, ive seen this discussed on this site various times, but a i-94 is not needed at this time if the beneficiary is not currently here, correct?

Thank you!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Portugal
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Takaro91 said:

Today is the day! (Hopefully)

I am going to send this packet off in a few hours on my lunch. I want to make sure I gave exactly what is needed. This is my packet in order:

Form G-1450

Form G-1145

Cover Letter

I-129F (13 pages total with wet signature)

I-129F Supplemental Pages (all pages signed and dated)

Petitioner Birth Certificate (front and back)

Passport photos of petitioner and beneficiary (signed and dated within 30 days on back of pics and sealed in baggie)

Fiance' Letter of Intent to Marry for petitioner (1 page signed and dated) and beneficiary (1 page signed and dated)

Evidence of meeting in person in last 2 Years: I have included :

- Receipt for gifts

- Rental Car confirmations for every visit (5)

- Flight confirmations for every visit (5)

- Airbnb receipts for 4 trips 

- Instagram posts dated with picture of engagement ring and us

- 5 pages of pictures dated and with brief description of each trip. Pictures include beneficiary in pictures with my mom and nephew and the rest are with me on our various trips.

- 4 copies of different cards/letters we have sent each other talking about upcoming trips

- 4 pages of beneficiary's passport with stamps 

I did a two hole punch at the top, and added tabs at the bottom and binder clipped it together.

I want to verify that my evidence of meeting is enough? The beneficiary is the only one who has traveled as I haven't been able to.I know letters and receipts arent the best evidence but I figured they might help with the stamps and flight confirmations. Also, ive seen this discussed on this site various times, but a i-94 is not needed at this time if the beneficiary is not currently here, correct?

Thank you!!

Hi,

Everything looks good. You have more than proof from my point of view. I submited way less than you - pretty much just pictures and flight print screens and we were just fine!

No I-94 needed at this point for you.

Good luck! 

"some beautiful paths can't be discovered without getting lost." 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Gift receipts,  cards and letters,  Instagram posts are of no value for the petition 

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

4 minutes ago, RJ_MA said:

Hi,

Everything looks good. You have more than proof from my point of view. I submited way less than you - pretty much just pictures and flight print screens and we were just fine!

No I-94 needed at this point for you.

Good luck! 

You are the best news! Haha so ready to send this thing off. Thank you!!

Timeline
Just now, Takaro91 said:

I figured some of it was not exact proof but maybe more frontloading a bit and maybe to validate some dates/trips. Should I take it out or is it ok to keep in? 

Front loading for what consulate?

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Takaro91 said:

I am just paranoid and don't want an RFE.

Haha, I'm about to file for a fiance from the UK too and I'm so paranoid about an RFE too, I've been working on this petition for ages, but from what I've read London seems to be pretty "easy" so to speak since, as far as I'm aware, the UK isn't considered a "high fraud country." 

Your packet looks good! Best wishes to you both!

event.png

"Everything is working out best case scenario" 

1 hour ago, BlueberryMuffin said:

Haha, I'm about to file for a fiance from the UK too and I'm so paranoid about an RFE too, I've been working on this petition for ages, but from what I've read London seems to be pretty "easy" so to speak since, as far as I'm aware, the UK isn't considered a "high fraud country." 

Your packet looks good! Best wishes to you both!

Thank you!! I am ready to send it away. Lol

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Takaro91 said:

What is a TOS? We met on reddit and then talked through instagram. It wasn't a dating site.

Your good 

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.