Today is the day! (Hopefully)
I am going to send this packet off in a few hours on my lunch. I want to make sure I gave exactly what is needed. This is my packet in order:
I-129F (13 pages total with wet signature)
I-129F Supplemental Pages (all pages signed and dated)
Petitioner Birth Certificate (front and back)
Passport photos of petitioner and beneficiary (signed and dated within 30 days on back of pics and sealed in baggie)
Fiance' Letter of Intent to Marry for petitioner (1 page signed and dated) and beneficiary (1 page signed and dated)
Evidence of meeting in person in last 2 Years: I have included :
- Receipt for gifts
- Rental Car confirmations for every visit (5)
- Flight confirmations for every visit (5)
- Airbnb receipts for 4 trips
- Instagram posts dated with picture of engagement ring and us
- 5 pages of pictures dated and with brief description of each trip. Pictures include beneficiary in pictures with my mom and nephew and the rest are with me on our various trips.
- 4 copies of different cards/letters we have sent each other talking about upcoming trips
- 4 pages of beneficiary's passport with stamps
I did a two hole punch at the top, and added tabs at the bottom and binder clipped it together.
I want to verify that my evidence of meeting is enough? The beneficiary is the only one who has traveled as I haven't been able to.I know letters and receipts arent the best evidence but I figured they might help with the stamps and flight confirmations. Also, ive seen this discussed on this site various times, but a i-94 is not needed at this time if the beneficiary is not currently here, correct?