Hawksquill

I-751 September 2019 filers (merged)

848 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, luckylola said:

Hi, guys !!

do you know if it’s possible to track a GC via usps ?? How can we find a tracing number ?

You will be given a tracking number once case update to Usps pickup your card.

Just now, cammi9988 said:

You will be given a tracking number once case update to Usps pickup your card.

Thank you !

The status is “card is ordered “

what status supposed to be to get a tracking number?

02/08/2019 - Package was received .

Just now, luckylola said:

Thank you !

The status is “card is ordered “

what status supposed to be to get a tracking number?

Card ordered - case approved - card mailed - Usps pickup card - card delivered.

1 minute ago, cammi9988 said:

Card ordered - case approved - card mailed - Usps pickup card - card delivered.

Do I need to pick up the card from the post office , or would they bring it to me ?

Just now, luckylola said:

Do I need to pick up the card from the post office , or would they bring it to me ?

No, the mailman will deliver it to your mailbox just like when you receive regular mail in a white envelope.

4 minutes ago, cammi9988 said:

No, the mailman will deliver it to your mailbox just like when you receive regular mail in a white envelope.

Thank you so much for your help!

Best of luck to you!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 1/2/2021 at 12:36 PM, luckylola said:

Hi guys !

Congratulation to everyone who got GC already!!!

For these who are still waiting, should we contact us -cis for update , or should we wait until March ? 🍎🍎🍎

I've been wondering about this too! No updates on my case since May when they applied my old biometrics to this application; no transfer of case, no "ready for interview" etc. A bit nerve-wracking!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
5 hours ago, Charlene/Neale said:

I've been wondering about this too! No updates on my case since May when they applied my old biometrics to this application; no transfer of case, no "ready for interview" etc. A bit nerve-wracking!

We are in the same boat.  No updates since January 2020.  It is getting frustrating that there is still no movement.  Not sure what the next step is to get some info. 

:wub:"Waiting is a sign of true love and patience.  Anyone can say "I love you", but not everyone can wait and prove it's true" :wub:

12/21/16 - I-129f packet sent to Texas

12/23/16 - I-129f packet received

1/5/17- NOA1 receipt date

1/10/17 - NOA1 Hardcopy received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
1 hour ago, Monique92701 said:

Hello, I have a question. My lifting conditions NOA  has a recieved date of 09/30/19. When does it expire? March 30, 2021? 

The NOA receipt date is not relevant to your conditional resident status, typically the notice will say that your residence status has automatically been extended 18 months (or a different period) which means 18 months from the expiry date of your conditional green card, not the NOA date.

The receipt date is only useful if you're going to file an inquiry that your case is outside normal processing times.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
41 minutes ago, NorthByNorthwest said:

The NOA receipt date is not relevant to your conditional resident status, typically the notice will say that your residence status has automatically been extended 18 months (or a different period) which means 18 months from the expiry date of your conditional green card, not the NOA date.

The receipt date is only useful if you're going to file an inquiry that your case is outside normal processing times.

Makes sense :) thank you

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I finally got approved, no RFE and no interview!  🥳

I was about to go to sleep on the night of Feb 17th and checked my email to find a case status update from USCIS: 
"Application Type: I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE
Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production. On February 17, 2021, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number....."

Needless to say it took a while to fall asleep after that! The next day my status changed again to
"Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity.
On February 18, 2021, we approved your Form I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE"

And then yesterday to:
"Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production.
On February 22, 2021, we mailed your new card..."

So, it's in the mail and I couldn't be more relieved! Have faith -- they're comin'!

I applied for Citizenship in Dec 11, 2020 and yesterday 03/02/21 received a notification in my USCIS account that they scheduled my interview and will send it through mail to my house. My GC is still showing they are ready to schedule my interview since April 15th /2020. 

I hope everything goes well...i am glad I applied for the citizenship. God bless you all.

9 hours ago, YeseniaZ said:

I applied for Citizenship in Dec 11, 2020 and yesterday 03/02/21 received a notification in my USCIS account that they scheduled my interview and will send it through mail to my house. My GC is still showing they are ready to schedule my interview since April 15th /2020. 

I hope everything goes well...i am glad I applied for the citizenship. God bless you all.

update: today got the appt for my test interview: April 12/2020

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.