Ruben218

K1 Visa - “administrative processing”

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline

Hi, my fiancé had her interview in TASHKENT, UZBEKISTAN and our case was sent to administrative processing due to her not obtaining a police clearance from Dubai, UAE. We thought since she no longer lives in Dubai, she was not able to obtain a police clearance. Can someone point me in the right direction? Fiancé said she was on tourist visa for 12 years in Dubai. Don’t see how this is possible, but we have until September 30 to go back for 2nd interview and resubmit the Dubai police clearance for K1 Visa. There was 2!checks on the form provided, it was #11 for the UAE police clearance and #21 which says additional verification is required. 

CEC17977-BA6E-4FC6-A4C0-EB050FD52885.jpeg

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

You are correct.

"Available: Only if applicant is physically present in the UAE."

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country/UnitedArabEmirates.html

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
1 minute ago, Hank_ said:

You are correct.

"Available: Only if applicant is physically present in the UAE."

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country/UnitedArabEmirates.html

I dont understand what they want if we can’t get it. 😣😣

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, Ruben218 said:

CO probably wasn't thinking, or isn't aware regarding Dubia, UAE

Is interesting on being there for 12 years with a tourist visa, that may very well be drawing the extra attention.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ruben218 said:

Just show them the information from the website indicating unavailability 

YMMV

• 3 months later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I know this is kind of an older thread; but if the person received an Emirates ID he/she can obtain a Police Clearance from Dubai/UAE online at https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/wps/portal/home/services/individualservicescontent/goodconductcertificatecatalog

- upload 1 picture with white background (passport photo)

- Active Email Address

-cost is 300 Dirhams ($88) 

My fiance received his UAE police clearance certificate via email in about 24 hours. It clearly states on the certificate how to validate the authenticity

Timeline
On 12/3/2019 at 10:26 PM, Super Heros said:

I know this is kind of an older thread; but if the person received an Emirates ID he/she can obtain a Police Clearance from Dubai/UAE online at https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/wps/portal/home/services/individualservicescontent/goodconductcertificatecatalog

- upload 1 picture with white background (passport photo)

- Active Email Address

-cost is 300 Dirhams ($88) 

My fiance received his UAE police clearance certificate via email in about 24 hours. It clearly states on the certificate how to validate the authenticity

Yes, thank you! We had already gotten it online as well. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.