2,946 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

Save a photocopy before you send the form back.

Your checking "I am not a U.S. citizen" is good evidence to have, in general.

By the way, reporting for jury duty is much like (or even worse than) undergoing a colonoscopy without sedation.

Thanks @TBoneTX will do that!👍😊 LOL @ "colonoscopy without sedation" that sounds painful!😂😂

5 hours ago, flyup123 said:

I think somewhere in their system the Officer marked you already as a citizen, they only need to call you to the interview out of courtesy 😂😂😂 

It’s coming hon, you are close 😘

😂😂😂 AMEN!🙏🙏🙏 I'll take it as a prayer! HIS promises are YES and AMEN! thanks hun ❤❤❤😘

2 hours ago, gur said:

Guys, what to write and what not to.. It was one of that shaking day where pain of 5 years was felt repeatedly many times. Today morning the thriller call from attorny office and then USCIS website down for hours, Now I checked.. and found below message on my I-485 Case no. 

"On August 28, 2019, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number EACxxxxxxxxxx  and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. "

What does it mean.. I am thinking positive with tears  (of thanks to Almighty Lord Jesus) in my eyes😪.

I will give my timeline later once I have something tangible in hand. 

WOW!!!👏👏👏👏🙌🙌🙌🙌💃💃💃💃 look at GOD!!!! We only talked about this what? Like yesterday? GOD of wonders! Does what no man can do! Master of the universe!😂😂 Enjoy HIS blessings..all the best hun!💙💚💛💜💛💜💚💙😘

5 hours ago, NeverGiveUp Nov17 said:

Believe me... It is GOOD Luck.... I have gotten one of those letters and  freaked out 🥴... arrived when I had to renew my driver license, just the day before the jury duty, I’ve filled out everything online... of course checking the “I am not a citizen” 😕

Guess what??? I’ve gotten my DL for 5 years!!!! Instead of 1 year as before 😃 

I am sure, it’s a good sign!!

AMEN!!!🙏God is probably telling me relax my child, you're an American citizen!😂😂💃💃🌟💫💚💙💛💜  good to know that..thanks!👍

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
7 hours ago, NeverGiveUp Nov17 said:

Here I am!!!! SF Bay Area 

November 2017 filler

VAWA approved May 2019

waiting for interview 🙂 

Could you share your timeline???

After Approval it takes 5-12 months to get interview, average 8-10 months.

I am 5/25/17

10/29/18 approved I360

8/14/19 Interview 

8/19/19 Approved I485

I hope it helps as reference 

Best!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
4 hours ago, gur said:

Guys, what to write and what not to.. It was one of that shaking day where pain of 5 years was felt repeatedly many times. Today morning the thriller call from attorny office and then USCIS website down for hours, Now I checked.. and found below message on my I-485 Case no. 

"On August 28, 2019, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number EACxxxxxxxxxx  and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. "

What does it mean.. I am thinking positive with tears  (of thanks to Almighty Lord Jesus) in my eyes😪.

Congratulations!🍾 🇺🇸💫

Timeline
6 hours ago, goodVibes said:

Hello! I haven’t received an appointment for finger prints. I got the i765 notice describing how they will process it, with a date of June 6.

The RFE was for good faith marriage and good moral character.

Thanks 

10 hours ago, NeverGiveUp Nov17 said:

Here I am!!!! SF Bay Area 

November 2017 filler

VAWA approved May 2019

waiting for interview 🙂 

Could you share your timeline???

Here I am from Pittsburg Ca, October 2018 filler,prima facie provided at the time and finger print appointment. Now im waiting for any news. 

2 minutes ago, Shroy123 said:

Guys. Last week i sent VSC a request to expedite my ead and today the status changed to this. What does it mean??

D50638B7-9A52-43DB-93D5-36BEE995D28E.jpeg

Obviously it's moving along! It means exactly what it says! They just completed the review of your fingerprints they have on file...so they'll just go ahead and process the EAD! Mine has been stuck on that since March though...C9 EAD renewal..I'm not bothered because I have no use for it at this time!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 hours ago, gur said:

Finally my dear congratulations to you... victory again and again😄😄😄😄😄😄

35 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Obviously it's moving along! It means exactly what it says! They just completed the review of your fingerprints they have on file...so they'll just go ahead and process the EAD! Mine has been stuck on that since March though...C9 EAD renewal..I'm not bothered because I have no use for it at this time!

They just finished biometrics reviewing? I applied on Dec 18 

8 hours ago, gur said:

Congratulations. you deserve all the happiness and prosperity in your life. Pray for us too -)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.