2,946 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
1 minute ago, Shroy123 said:

Dec 17. Received RFe on June 19. Almost after 1 and a half year

Like I said, Almost there. Have some ice cream or go for a run :)  and DO NOT check it every hour!! its like when you keep watching the clock the time does not do by at all... only check like once a day, you have text notifications on right? so you will get a text when there is some update :)

Filed: Other Timeline
3 minutes ago, Shroy123 said:

I am checking my case status on website after every half n hour to see the update 😕

LOL... I knew it. Don't do that to yourself. 

actually I learned a new technique to deal with anxiety... focus on your feet... Breathing stuff does not work for everyone.... 

3 minutes ago, dreamer1 said:

Like I said, Almost there. Have some ice cream or go for a run :)  and DO NOT check it every hour!! its like when you keep watching the clock the time does not do by at all... only check like once a day, you have text notifications on right? so you will get a text when there is some update :)

I agree.. damnn i love you all 🙂

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Am

1 minute ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Hey there👋 😊 everyone's home!

Lol, am new here but also a member of a group in my City. Can I use Image of letters on informed delivery showing me and my ex spouse received mails in same address for bonafide marriage . I have a lawyer who seem not to know what he’s doing so I might submit this application on my own . 

Just now, Deserteagle said:

Am

Lol, am new here but also a member of a group in my City. Can I use Image of letters on informed delivery showing me and my ex spouse received mails in same address for bonafide marriage . I have a lawyer who seem not to know what he’s doing so I might submit this application on my own . 

😁 you've come to the right place! Maybe by the time you've gone through previous and current threads, you'll be ready to do this by yourself! USCIS states.."any credible evidence" so anything that supports your claim is considered! Do not overlook any evidence no matter how irrelevant it might seem! Send them all in!😊👍

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi everyone, I’m awaiting appointment to speak with a lawyer to see if I can file a vawa self petition. I’m not sure if I’ve enough evidence as my abuse was mostly emotional and I didn’t report the physical one. I’m considering filing my petition on my own if the lawyer doesn’t take my case. Anyone filed I-360 with their spouse being a lpr I’ve been searching but most persons on here spouse are usc. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

😁 you've come to the right place! Maybe by the time you've gone through previous and current threads, you'll be ready to do this by yourself! USCIS states.."any credible evidence" so anything that supports your claim is considered! Do not overlook any evidence no matter how irrelevant it might seem! Send them all in!😊👍

Thank you sweetie. I’ll begin now and go through old threads and educate myself more. 

41 minutes ago, Deserteagle said:

Am

add pictures of your spouse and yours, any utility bills, leasing document, affidavit from family or friends who attended your marriage, marriage certificate etc these all are examples of bona fide marriage. 

14 minutes ago, Deserteagle said:

Thank you sweetie. I’ll begin now and go through old threads and educate myself more. 

Alright great idea! And you're always welcome!😘😊

41 minutes ago, Shroy123 said:

Lets make the atmosphere of this forum little better 😉 

You sure did!😂😂 Godbless sweety!😘

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.