ram1009

different confirmation numbers

51 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

It seems some make it more complicated that it needs to be.    Thee process is laid out by the embassy, the rest is just following ....       

...  you will can the embassy Tuesday, you will reach the call center .. and then bliss

Oh .. I didn't give a definition of complicated.   I said it ISN'T complicated.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 8/8/2019 at 10:25 PM, ram1009 said:

I filled out the DS160 for my fiance in the Philippines.  She struggles with computers.  When I finished the form it gave me a "confirmation number" printed on the receipt.  I forwarded that receipt to my fiance and she used it to pay the fee and to schedule a visa interview on line at the USEM.  No problem except she noticed that the confirmation number for her interview appointment was different than the confirmation number for the DS160.  I don't think this is a problem but she is terrified she did something wrong.  Does anybody know if this a problem?

I finally have a convincing answer from an official source.  I received the attached text file as an e-mail answer to my inquiry.  This is a piece of paper that can be taken to the interview and not a bunch of speculation among amateurs, myself included.

Your ustraveldocs_com inquiry Case-2019- 08-10-012705320 Has Been Closed.txt

Timeline
7 hours ago, ram1009 said:

I finally have a convincing answer from an official source.  I received the attached text file as an e-mail answer to my inquiry.  This is a piece of paper that can be taken to the interview and not a bunch of speculation among amateurs, myself included.

Your ustraveldocs_com inquiry Case-2019- 08-10-012705320 Has Been Closed.txt 1.26 kB · 1 download

There was no speculation amongst any of the "amateurs" that shared information with you  .. it was based on already KNOWING .. not speculating.    All your dynking around led you learn that the amateurs were correct.

"Please be advised that in a K1 visa application it is not necessary that it matches "

At least you have an email source for your next question.  :wacko:  

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
1 hour ago, Hank_ said:

There was no speculation amongst any of the "amateurs" that shared information with you  .. it was based on already KNOWING .. not speculating.    All your dynking around led you learn that the amateurs were correct.

"Please be advised that in a K1 visa application it is not necessary that it matches "

At least you have an email source for your next question.  :wacko:  

You have a very thin skin.  I meant no disrespect by calling us all amateurs.  All it means is you aren't paid to do this and I included myself as an amateur.  Also, you seem to not know the difference between believing and knowing.  Knowing means you can prove it and you never did even though you had many opportunities.  All you did was express an opinion.....a belief.   It turns out your belief was right.....this time but it could have gone the other way because you had no proof.  Now we all have proof from an authoritative source.  You should be happy that you were confirmed correct.  Instead, you imply that you won't answer any of my questions in the future.  I can't control that.  I know I will continue to use your website for all the good info there.  Most of it backed up by PROOF although your comments about calling NVC are completely wrong.  If I hadn't called them for my case number I would still be waiting for them to send in an e-mail.  The only thing the letter is necessary for is to take to the medical.  My fiance was able to do everything else including schedule an interview while we wait for the e-mail to arrive.  The interview is a month away so we have that much time for the e-mail to arrive and to finish the medical.  We saved at least a couple of weeks.  Also, the wait time on the NVC phone wasn't so bad.

Timeline

:lol:  

Proof .. all you got was an email from someone at the Dept. of State stating the same as other stated ... actually proof would be documentation in the form of reference to actual regulations that state this.   You simple can't accept others for a source 

Reason you are not getting the email response is because YOU called ..     Others follow the "game plan" and have zero issues, others .. try to do it different then have hiccups  and go .. "see it didn't work".     

Hopefully NVC will send the letter with your MNL# by snail mail.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
1 hour ago, Hank_ said:

:lol:  

Proof .. all you got was an email from someone at the Dept. of State stating the same as other stated ... actually proof would be documentation in the form of reference to actual regulations that state this.   You simple can't accept others for a source 

Reason you are not getting the email response is because YOU called ..     Others follow the "game plan" and have zero issues, others .. try to do it different then have hiccups  and go .. "see it didn't work".     

Hopefully NVC will send the letter with your MNL# by snail mail.

Hamk, you just made abundantly clear the biggest difference between you and me.  No matter what we may disagree on I only wish the very best for you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.