Nature Boy 2.0

More voters think Donald Trump is a racist than thought George Wallace was in 1968

4 posts in this topic

This is why I think in my opinion CNN has zero journalistic integrity.  Less people thought Wallace was a racist in 68. Wow water is wet. Of course we live in a hyper race sensitive world today, when in 1968  segregation and racism was widely accepted. Pitiful.

How limited in critical thinking would you have to be to read this and not understand the different dynamics in play here.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/31/politics/poll-trump-racist/index.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Presumably Pelosi has similar numbers.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

the fact the author called Trump's tweets racist kinda gives creedence to his bias against the president

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Well, the whole Russia collusion deal fell through so now they've got to use the racist issue.

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.