John & Rose

Embassy says “Not Delivered”. 2GO says “What Visas?”

30 posts in this topic

It has been a day now since the passport tracking at the Embassy has “Not Delivered” status but 2GO has no record of the visas. How long does it take 2GO to scan and update the packages?

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
55 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

It has been a day now since the passport tracking at the Embassy has “Not Delivered” status but 2GO has no record of the visas. How long does it take 2GO to scan and update the packages?

Ours was never 

YMMV

1 hour ago, payxibka said:

Ours was never 

Rose did get the texts so we will go with that...why would I expect different?  LOL

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, John & Rose said:

2GO tracking has been terrible as of late.  I think the increase in visas has overwhelmed them.

If Rose got a text then you should be just fine

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
58 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Rose did get the texts so we will go with that...why would I expect different?  LOL

But chances are it won't be available for pick up until the following day after the text

YMMV

2 hours ago, payxibka said:

But chances are it won't be available for pick up until the following day after the text

She got two texts today.  Still waiting on the third.

IMG_5168.jpeg

7 hours ago, payxibka said:

Or depending on timing not for several days after the texts, but eventually they will either be delivered or be ready for pick up depending on how it was set up. When my wife got the messages the CR1 packet wasn't even at the local branch yet.

On 7/2/2019 at 5:08 AM, John & Rose said:

Ours is still out for delivery))))

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, boris64 said:

Ours is still out for delivery))))

Sort of like with the embassy letter ... my wife has yet to receive that  .. :lol:  

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Rose never got the third text and 2GO still says the numbers are not valid but we have the visas!  She called before making the trip and they said all three were there.

IMG_5168.jpeg

2 hours ago, John & Rose said:

Rose never got the third text and 2GO still says the numbers are not valid but we have the visas!  She called before making the trip and they said all three were there.

Congratulations. When are they going to arrive in the USA or are you still figuring out the tickets? 

One last trip for a while for me in just a few days, then returning the following week +1 finally. 

• 2 weeks later...

Done interview today. I decided to pick up our passport to the nearest SM branch near me. How Long do you think I will recieve a text from 2go ? 

15 minutes ago, Blessedme said:

Done interview today. I decided to pick up our passport to the nearest SM branch near me. How Long do you think I will recieve a text from 2go ? 

It takes about 4 days after CEAC says "ISSUED".

On 7/3/2019 at 2:50 PM, suss6052 said:

Congratulations. When are they going to arrive in the USA or are you still figuring out the tickets? 

One last trip for a while for me in just a few days, then returning the following week +1 finally. 

They arrive on July 16!

IMG_5168.jpeg

26 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

It takes about 4 days after CEAC says "ISSUED".

They arrive on July 16!

Thank you so much . I hope I can have it sooner..we will be planning to fly back to the states this coming July 19 as well 

Timeline
45 minutes ago, Blessedme said:

Thank you so much . I hope I can have it sooner..we will be planning to fly back to the states this coming July 19 as well 

Your timeline states you are in the ROC process .. something is out of wack.  ;)  

As for your flying plans.   Have you completed CFO?

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.