RubaC

Interview Appointments Schedule

49 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Sara Aw said:

Thank you :)

Hi Ruba

I'm a CR1 visa class , my case completed on the 4th of June , my priority date is 8/8/2018 , ,my case status on CEAC website shows that its still at NVC.

What about your priority date and your status?

Hi Sara my priority date is 27/7/2018 and my case completed on 8th of June and yeah it’s still at NVC I called My agent she told me there’s too much delay for all applicants 😔 

But I don’t think so CR1 visa is related to the priority date 🧐 let me know if you have any information please 

Good luck 🌸🌸

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Reham ma said:

Hi Sara my priority date is 27/7/2018 and my case completed on 8th of June and yeah it’s still at NVC I called My agent she told me there’s too much delay for all applicants 😔 

But I don’t think so CR1 visa is related to the priority date 🧐 let me know if you have any information please 

Good luck 🌸🌸

Good Luck to you too :)Do you have any idea what is related to ?

Timeline
2 hours ago, Sara Aw said:

Thank you :)

Hi Ruba

I'm a CR1 visa class , my case completed on the 4th of June , my priority date is 8/8/2018 , ,my case status on CEAC website shows that its still at NVC.

What about your priority date and your status?

Hi dear, my priority date is 16 October 2018 and my case was completed on 15 May 2019 and still waiting for the interview appointment letter. 

Timeline
27 minutes ago, RubaC said:

Hi dear, my priority date is 16 October 2018 and my case was completed on 15 May 2019 and still waiting for the interview appointment letter. 

I checked you timeline, so NVC created your case on the 8th of April?

Timeline
6 minutes ago, RubaC said:

That's when they received my file and they send me the case number in the first week of May

I'm asking you because my case creation date was on the 8th of April, so I thought that we have the same creation date 😉

Please keep me updated as I didn't see any case from Jordan on this website :s

Timeline
4 minutes ago, RubaC said:

Yes and unfortunately more than 6 people are still waiting for the interview appointment from May. When was your case got qualified? 

on the 4th of June :S   , where are these people ,I want to check their timelines.

Edited by Sara Aw

Timeline
5 hours ago, MophRose said:

Hello , I got my cc on 1.July.19 and my priority date is 1.November.17 and my visa category CR1 .

And still waiting for appointment interview .

How abou that !!!

Thanks JO 

Hello,

we are here waiting from May and June, my priority date is 8/8/2018 :S

Btw , why it took you 1 year in the NVC process? 

Edited by Sara Aw

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.