Usaph

K1 interview payment and scheduling

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

We got our P4 earlier this week and are now able to schedule an appointment. On https://ais.usvisa-info.com/ for 3rd step Payment, it says the first available appointment is June 26. We need a little more time to await for a document to arrive that we need at the interview. Step 4 is Schedule, so will we get more date options if we submit our payment on Step 3 Payment? It's unclear that if we pay now, are we signing up for the June 26 or if we'll have more options on the next step?

Timeline
2 hours ago, ktuncan said:

Yes, it will let you choose other dates if any other dates available

Great, thanks! And if we pay now and don't see other dates, we can login later and schedule a time that suits us?

14 minutes ago, minails said:

June 26 seems so soon! 

Yeah we were really surprised! If only we needed it quickly.

9 minutes ago, Usaph said:

Great, thanks! And if we pay now and don't see other dates, we can login later and schedule a time that suits us?

I'm not sure. I don't want to give you false information.   

Yeah you can pay now and wait for more dates. I think we paid and then didn't actually book the interview for a month or so after paying. July appointments should be open by now too so will likely be in there as options once you pay. You can also wait for August dates to open. 

K1 Visa:
Filed I-129f 4/14/2018
Interview 3/27/2019 (Approved)
Visa received 4/4/2019

AOS:
Filed I-485, I-131, I-765 6/21/2019

NOA1 6/24/2019

Biometrics 7/15/2019

EAD/AP Approved 11/12/2019

Interview 2/20/2020 (Approved pending missing medical)
Approved 3/23/2020

ROC:
Filed I-751 2/15/2022 

Case Received 2/17/2022
Text message received 2/22/2022

NOA1 Recieved 2/26/2022
Biometrics Waved 3/28/2022

Timeline
5 hours ago, ktuncan said:

I'm not sure. I don't want to give you false information.   

Understood, thanks.

2 hours ago, MeghanK said:

Yeah you can pay now and wait for more dates. I think we paid and then didn't actually book the interview for a month or so after paying. July appointments should be open by now too so will likely be in there as options once you pay. You can also wait for August dates to open. 

Perfect, we'll do that! Thank you.

• 1 month later...
Timeline
On 6/5/2019 at 12:05 PM, MeghanK said:

How do you pay? I’m stuck on the 3rd step asking for $265 US  and that there’s no available  dates for July or August .. & I don’t see a button to pay or an option too see more available dates by paying. 

C5EF3663-EE81-4C1D-8AD3-37E985D29CB9.jpeg

5 hours ago, Briven said:

How do you pay? I’m stuck on the 3rd step asking for $265 US  and that there’s no available  dates for July or August .. & I don’t see a button to pay or an option too see more available dates by paying. 

C5EF3663-EE81-4C1D-8AD3-37E985D29CB9.jpeg

Is there a continue button? It's been so long now I honestly don't remember what the screen looks like. Are you in the definitely in the K1 visa section? I can't remember if ours showed anything about Vancouver. But again it's been a while now. Vancouver doesnt process K1s so in my poor memory that looks weird. I can't remember if you have to wait for the dates to actually be open before you can pay or not so I'll let someone who has more recently done this help you. All I know for sure is you definitely have to pay before you can pick a date, might just have to wait for dates to be available.

K1 Visa:
Filed I-129f 4/14/2018
Interview 3/27/2019 (Approved)
Visa received 4/4/2019

AOS:
Filed I-485, I-131, I-765 6/21/2019

NOA1 6/24/2019

Biometrics 7/15/2019

EAD/AP Approved 11/12/2019

Interview 2/20/2020 (Approved pending missing medical)
Approved 3/23/2020

ROC:
Filed I-751 2/15/2022 

Case Received 2/17/2022
Text message received 2/22/2022

NOA1 Recieved 2/26/2022
Biometrics Waved 3/28/2022

You cant pay the fee until you can schedule a date. 

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.