13 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

hi

and the wait has reduced significantly, the wait over 15 years ago for spouses and minor children of a resident, was over 5 years

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
On 6/1/2019 at 5:12 AM, aleful said:

hi,

yes she can, as soon as you have the marriage certificate

the process is currently taking over 2 years

What is the process for a permanent resident to bring his spouse here? I've looked through the different categories and can't find the

correct one.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

hi

the category is F2A, spouses and minor children under 21 of a legal permanent resident, you start by sending the i130 and i130A

the process is taking over 2 years of waiting

37 minutes ago, purduefanmike said:

What is the process for a permanent resident to bring his spouse here? I've looked through the different categories and can't find the

correct one.

Category F2A, file form I130

• 2 months later...
On 6/9/2019 at 11:39 PM, aleful said:

hi

the category is F2A, spouses and minor children under 21 of a legal permanent resident, you start by sending the i130 and i130A

the process is taking over 2 years of waiting

Good afternoon,  I'm legally married now.  What are the documents we need to submit for i130?? 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Busta said:

Good afternoon,  I'm legally married now.  What are the documents we need to submit for i130?? 

Read the site guide 

YMMV

Here is a link to all the guides you need.

https://www.visajourney.com/content/guides/

Another word of advice. It is best for you to learn ALL STEPS related to what you have to do for your immigration BEFOREHAND. It cost absolutely nothing for you to learn the process. But you should be well educated in it so you can be well prepared and know what to anticipate. Everything from forms to fees. All the way to citizenship. Asking "what next" along the way is risky and we have seen people' cases get screwed up because of it.

Best of luck.

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

5 minutes ago, Unlockable said:

Here is a link to all the guides you need.

https://www.visajourney.com/content/guides/

Another word of advice. It is best for you to learn ALL STEPS related to what you have to do for your immigration BEFOREHAND. It cost absolutely nothing for you to learn the process. But you should be well educated in it so you can be well prepared and know what to anticipate. Everything from forms to fees. All the way to citizenship. Asking "what next" along the way is risky and we have seen people' cases get screwed up because of it.

Best of luck.

Thanks so much for this,  I have no idea about what it takes, hence my reason for asking for the next step. I really appreciate 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.