NOA1 -  6th Sept 2018

NOA2 -  23rd Feb 2019

NVC sent to embassy - 2nd April 2019

Medical - 21st May 2019

Interview - 31st May 2019

Approved! 

K-1 in hand - 10th June 2019

POE - 4th July 2019

Congratulations @Carl. and @Seanandrach! Fingers crossed you get your visas in hand this week! 🎉🎉🍻🍻

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
9 hours ago, Zoeeeeeee said:

Congratulations @Carl. and @Seanandrach! Fingers crossed you get your visas in hand this week! 🎉🎉🍻🍻

Thanks. Yeah will be nice when it comes. Not leaving until July so not in too much of a rush.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, MissyK1 said:

Did you just bring your confirmation email (that you printed when you scheduled your interview) with you? We were "ready" as of 20May but no email. I emailed them thru the consulate help desk and was told "just bring your confirmation page there's no 'email' coming from the embassy to you" 

I took the ds-160 which is a must, then with it i had my email confirmation that showed i paid the visa fee and had my interview date and time, also took NOA2, NVC and Embassy letter. Only DS-160 was asked for at the front desk and inside at the reception. 

1 minute ago, Carl. said:

I took the ds-160 which is a must, then with it i had my email confirmation that showed i paid the visa fee and had my interview date and time, also took NOA2, NVC and Embassy letter. Only DS-160 was asked for at the front desk and inside at the reception. 

What is the "Embassy Letter" you mention? I have everything else. What does an embassy letter look like? Thanks.

Timeline
2 hours ago, MissyK1 said:

I was told (or reading somewhere) they no longer send those. no packets, no emails etc just the confirmation page you print when you book the interview, the ds160, proof of payment etc.... 

Some people have received them, some haven't. I received mine about 4 weeks after my case arrived at the Embassy.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
5 hours ago, MissyK1 said:

What is the "Embassy Letter" you mention? I have everything else. What does an embassy letter look like? Thanks.

It's been explained to you before (last Friday). Click it and read again. 

And here

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/708700-trying-to-schedule-interview-split/?do=findComment&comment=9735116

Edited by Wuozopo

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.