Jump to content
Carl.

Interview today....Approved

15 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Congratulations!

 

Us too! I didn't leave til 12 so probably there at the same time haha

 


            K1 Visa             

Sent - 26th Aug 18

NOA1 -  6th Sept 18

NOA2 -  23rd Feb 19

NVC sent to embassy - 2nd April 19

Medical - 21st May 19

Interview - 31st May 19

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you just bring your confirmation email (that you printed when you scheduled your interview) with you? We were "ready" as of 20May but no email. I emailed them thru the consulate help desk and was told "just bring your confirmation page there's no 'email' coming from the embassy to you" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MissyK1 said:

Did you just bring your confirmation email (that you printed when you scheduled your interview) with you? We were "ready" as of 20May but no email. I emailed them thru the consulate help desk and was told "just bring your confirmation page there's no 'email' coming from the embassy to you" 

I took the ds-160 which is a must, then with it i had my email confirmation that showed i paid the visa fee and had my interview date and time, also took NOA2, NVC and Embassy letter. Only DS-160 was asked for at the front desk and inside at the reception. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Carl. said:

I took the ds-160 which is a must, then with it i had my email confirmation that showed i paid the visa fee and had my interview date and time, also took NOA2, NVC and Embassy letter. Only DS-160 was asked for at the front desk and inside at the reception. 

What is the "Embassy Letter" you mention? I have everything else. What does an embassy letter look like? Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Carl. said:

I think it's what is called packet 3. 

I was told (or reading somewhere) they no longer send those. no packets, no emails etc just the confirmation page you print when you book the interview, the ds160, proof of payment etc.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MissyK1 said:

I was told (or reading somewhere) they no longer send those. no packets, no emails etc just the confirmation page you print when you book the interview, the ds160, proof of payment etc.... 

Some people have received them, some haven't. I received mine about 4 weeks after my case arrived at the Embassy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, MissyK1 said:

What is the "Embassy Letter" you mention? I have everything else. What does an embassy letter look like? Thanks.

It's been explained to you before (last Friday). Click it and read again. 

 And here

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/708700-trying-to-schedule-interview-split/?do=findComment&comment=9735116

 

Edited by Wuozopo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...