KkMens

Waiting on NVC

13 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

USCIS sent my approved I-130 to the NVC on 8th May 2019. Still havent hewrd anything from the NVC. All calls to it goes to answering machine which hangs up after all the plenty talk. How long more should I wait?

Timeline
23 minutes ago, JJED2010 said:

USCIS sent my approved I-130 to the NVC on 8th May 2019. Still havent hewrd anything from the NVC. All calls to it goes to answering machine which hangs up after all the plenty talk. How long more should I wait?

I am waiting too. Their is no person to talk to about my case.

Timeline
On 5/29/2019 at 3:31 PM, JJED2010 said:

It took 6 weeks before I got my case number from NVC. My case was sent to NVC on 22/2 but got my case number on 5/4

Timeline
On 5/31/2019 at 3:17 AM, kevalf said:

It took 6 weeks before I got my case number from NVC. My case was sent to NVC on 22/2 but got my case number on 5/4

Thank you for this info

On 5/29/2019 at 11:56 AM, Carolyn24 said:

I guess all we can do is just wait for them to get in touch with us

Timeline
On 5/29/2019 at 11:31 AM, JJED2010 said:

Received my Case Number and Invoice ID Number  from NVC today

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 6/1/2019 at 7:20 AM, JJED2010 said:

Thank you for this info

I guess all we can do is just wait for them to get in touch with us

Thank you, I just seen your message.  I am still trying to get use to using

this screen

Filed: IR-5 Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 6/14/2019 at 9:47 PM, Carolyn24 said:

Thank you, I just seen your message.  I am still trying to get use to using

this screen

mine took about 3 weeks. with the calling, it's a hit or miss situation. you just have to keep trying. it sucks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 5/29/2019 at 11:56 AM, Carolyn24 said:

I am waiting too. Mine was approved  on March  22 and it took 8 weeks to get to NVC, i called  and spoke  to someone  there they told  me its not  uploaded into their system  yet so i am to give  it 6 to  8 weeks  🙄🙄🙄  i am waiting!!🤔🤔

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
11 hours ago, Chick said:

I am waiting too. Mine was approved  on March  22 and it took 8 weeks to get to NVC, i called  and spoke  to someone  there they told  me its not  uploaded into their system  yet so i am to give  it 6 to  8 weeks  🙄🙄🙄  i am waiting!!🤔🤔

So now i heard from NVC!! 💃🏿💃🏿💃🏿 2 weeks!!

Timeline
9 hours ago, Chick said:

So now i heard from NVC!! 💃🏿💃🏿💃🏿 2 weeks!!

I am glad you have it now. How about your affivadit of support? I need to get sponsors but I hope the job comes through for me so I will not need a sponsor.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.