LOve17

K-1 filers - APR/MAY 2019 NOA2--> Montreal Consulate

676 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, Steph & Nick said:

Did you receive yours by email or snail mail?!

It was by email. 

I emailed them because of this...

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/709249-children-k2-required-to-interview/?tab=comments#comment-9742906

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
9 hours ago, Rob and Sandy said:

Okay gotcha, thank for your sharing! Our dates are the same, so I think I'm going to do what you suggest and email as well!

Timeline
8 hours ago, Katherinakjeremy said:

Hey everyone. 

Is there a way to track the case once it updates the 2nd time? They say it gets mailed ever the 2nd update? 

When the "last updated" date changes.  So if it's, say, May 29th right now, and then it updates to June 7th, you know they've touched your case (presumably to send your P3).  

If you send too early and they email you back to chastise you for doing it, just remember that that is going to cause an update.  So don't look at that update and be like "oh now it's time!" because it isn't.  

Timeline
2 hours ago, Steph & Nick said:

Okay gotcha, thank for your sharing! Our dates are the same, so I think I'm going to do what you suggest and email as well!

I would. Especially if all your stuff is ready. We are still waiting on the kids passports do even do ds160 😩

Timeline
4 hours ago, Rob and Sandy said:

I would. Especially if all your stuff is ready. We are still waiting on the kids passports do even do ds160 😩

Oh man, so much waiting ☹️ I hope you get them soon!

Timeline

@Steph & Nick 

Here's P3 I got from Montreal. 

I would say SEND IT!!!! 

I looked at your timeline.

I would for sure bet your good. 

Keep in touch let us know how it goes along the way. 

Packet3Instructions-K1.pdf

Timeline
On 6/7/2019 at 2:49 PM, Rob and Sandy said:

@Steph & Nick 

I would say SEND IT!!!! 

Packet3Instructions-K1.pdf 441.62 kB · 3 downloads

Thank you! I fired it off yesterday! Will let you know, looking forward to seeing your updates as well! :) 

Edited by Steph & Nick

Timeline
On 6/4/2019 at 3:37 PM, LOve17 said:

Got my fingerprints taken at the downtown Toronto Commissionaires today under the Privacy Act. The guy that did it was very well informed and he said I should get it in less than 2 weeks if I've never been arrested before. 

My police check came in the mail exactly 7 days after I got my prints taken at the Commissionaries. Pretty quick!

Timeline

We're still awaiting ours, but they said it could take up to 2 weeks or more so I'm not panicking. Yet. 🤪

🌷K1 Visa Timeline🌷

🌸K1 Filed - March 8th, 2019

🌸NOA1 - March 15th, 2019

🌸NOA2 - May 22nd, 2019

🌸NVC Received - June 17th, 2019

🌸Consulate Received - July 11th, 2019

🌸Interview - October 23rd, 2019

Timeline

Hey everyone! My case got to Montreal on the 30th of May! Then I got a case update on June 6th! 

I sent my p3 in yesterday, June 10th! 

Waiting for p4 right now, was hoping it would come today! :) 

No p3 in the mail yet though! 

I look forward to hopefully booking for August 7th! :) 

On 6/7/2019 at 4:49 PM, Rob and Sandy said:

@Steph & Nick 

I would say SEND IT!!!! 

Packet3Instructions-K1.pdf 441.62 kB · 9 downloads

Hi! I was wondering in the P3 List, is it military records for the beneficiary or petitioner? My Fiance (american) served, but I did not. As well it state marriage certificates, but we wont be getting married until after? Is that for K3 visa?

Timeline
10 minutes ago, KenandBina said:

Hi! I was wondering in the P3 List, is it military records for the beneficiary or petitioner? My Fiance (american) served, but I did not. As well it state marriage certificates, but we wont be getting married until after? Is that for K3 visa?

I'm not 100% sure about the military record thing I'm sorry. 

As far as I understand marriage certificate is only for previous marriages.

6 minutes ago, Rob and Sandy said:

I'm not 100% sure about the military record thing I'm sorry. 

As far as I understand marriage certificate is only for previous marriages.

Thanks! He is divorced so do we bring just his divorce records, or do we need to hunt down the marriage certificate as well? I have never been married. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.