TBoneTX

I-751 April 2018 Filers (Part 2)

722 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
7 minutes ago, tenden said:
Did anyone transfered to TSC from  VSC got approved yet? I got tired of waiting too long. 

Same here. Transferred to TSC 90 days ago and nothing. maybe the cases that need more "review" got transferred there?  It's really starting to irritate me, I'm not looking forward to getting my passport stamped when the extension letter expires. 

K-1 Timeline

09/15/14 - Mailed I-129F
09/25/14 - NOA1 Text Message
05/04/15 - NOA2 Text message - Approved
09/15/15 - Interview Montreal [221(g) given for missing ORIGINAL Birth Certificate]
09/15/15 - Ceac Status shows Admin Processing for Sept 15th
11/13/15 - Sent missing document via Loomis to Montreal
11/16/15 - Loomis Tracking shows delivered
11/19/15 - Ceac Status shows Admin Processing for Nov 19th
11/21/15 - Ceac Status shows READY for Nov 21st [Case Creation Date updated to Nov 21st]
11/25/15 - Ceac Status shows Admin Processing for Nov 25th
11/30/15 - VISA Issued !!!!!
12/07/15 - VISA in hand

AOS Timeline

03/26/16 - Mailed AOS Package
04/03/16 - USCIS Received
05/04/16 - Biometrics Done
05/07/16 - RFE Received (I-864 Joint Sponsor Documentation)
06/28/16 - EAD/AP Approved

07/11/16 - GREEN CARD APPROVED!!! / No Interview :dance:
07/13/16 - 2 Year Conditional Green Card arrived in mail

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline
52 minutes ago, tbabs9 said:

I haven't gotten anything relating to biometric (no reuse letter or letter for biometric appointment). The only update I have received is that my "case have been received at the local office", I do not know what that means - if it was transferred and if so where to. Is anyone in similar situation?

Mine says received at local office at april 12. I called around end of april they said it was transferred to NBC (National Benefit center). I spoke two days ago with another rep and he told its still in california. I have not heard anything back yet. When was your case received at local office shows?

1 hour ago, longuscisprocess said:

Mine says received at local office at april 12. I called around end of april they said it was transferred to NBC (National Benefit center). I spoke two days ago with another rep and he told its still in california. I have not heard anything back yet. When was your case received at local office shows?

Was it a tier 2 operative you spoke to? I have been calling still cant get anyone to tell me where my application is even after talking to a tier 2. The local office message was received April 2nd. Have you received anything regarding biometrics?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline
14 hours ago, tbabs9 said:

Was it a tier 2 operative you spoke to? I have been calling still cant get anyone to tell me where my application is even after talking to a tier 2. The local office message was received April 2nd. Have you received anything regarding biometrics?

Yes, I spoke with tier 1 first and he told it doesn't show any movement. Told him to transfer to tier 2, there he said it has been transferred to NBC for interview. Few weeks back spoke with Emma, virtual assistance on the website. The real representative chats with you. He said it has always been in california and was never transferred. I received Biometrics reuse at Feb 22. Recently, I changed my address. So i was concern may be they sent me redo and I have missed my mail. But when I spoke with the rep online, he said they havent sent me any mail yet and my file is in california. If you talk to rep, please update here. Sounds like yours and mine are kind of similar case.

Timeline

Early April 2918 filer here. I was transferred from VSC to Texas on 3/19/19. It’s June 19 today and I just received a notification that my green card is being produced! 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, BWise said:

Early April 2918 filer here. I was transferred from VSC to Texas on 3/19/19. It’s June 19 today and I just received a notification that my green card is being produced! 

WOW I THINK YOU ARE THE FIRST ONE!!! Congrats!!! JEEEEEZ there is hope!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
6 hours ago, BWise said:

Congratulation!! Hope we all got approval this week :)

6 hours ago, BWise said:

Wow. 🎉 

your response just put a light in this dark tunnel to dozens (or hundreds) of us who got transferred from VT to TX! And got stuck there.

i filed in 3-21-18, was transferred to TX on 3-13-19

If it’s not much to ask - can you please look up your cover letter and let us know here what paperwork you submitted as proof?  

Some applications have WAY too much documentation as proof and they still get RFE. Others cover just few basics and get approved without being scheduled an interview.  

And once again - congratulations! 

Timeline
7 hours ago, HeartNYC said:

Wow. 🎉 

your response just put a light in this dark tunnel to dozens (or hundreds) of us who got transferred from VT to TX! And got stuck there.

i filed in 3-21-18, was transferred to TX on 3-13-19

If it’s not much to ask - can you please look up your cover letter and let us know here what paperwork you submitted as proof?  

Some applications have WAY too much documentation as proof and they still get RFE. Others cover just few basics and get approved without being scheduled an interview.  

And once again - congratulations! 

So glad I was able to bring some light and happiness to this thread and process! :)

Firstly, my case is pretty uncomplicated. I moved from a low fraud country (Canada), this is a first marriage for both my Husband and I, and we don't have any children. So I do think that helps.

As for what I submitted - I didn't submit much:

- The application itself

- Deed to our house (that we bought together)

- Health Insurance docs (he's on my insurance)

- life insurance docs (where each of us are the beneficiaries)

- Some photos

- We had a couple family members write letters of support - saying how we're married, etc. but they weren't notarized or anything

and that's about it. Hope this helps!

Timeline
44 minutes ago, BWise said:

So glad I was able to bring some light and happiness to this thread and process! :)

Firstly, my case is pretty uncomplicated. I moved from a low fraud country (Canada), this is a first marriage for both my Husband and I, and we don't have any children. So I do think that helps.

As for what I submitted - I didn't submit much:

- The application itself

- Deed to our house (that we bought together)

- Health Insurance docs (he's on my insurance)

- life insurance docs (where each of us are the beneficiaries)

- Some photos

- We had a couple family members write letters of support - saying how we're married, etc. but they weren't notarized or anything

and that's about it. Hope this helps!

Also, we submitted all our tax info too.

26 minutes ago, BWise said:

Also, we submitted all our tax info too.

Could you tell us the first few digits of your EAC number please, so we can see the range?

Thanks in advance from EAC81523***   transfered to the black hole,  I mean TSC 92 days ago

Oh 

Just to add 

How You Will Be Affected If We Transfer Your Case

If we transfer your case, we will send you a transfer notice. Your receipt number will not change, and the transfer will not delay the processing of your case.   .. taken from :  https://www.uscis.gov/workload-transfers

I feel it has, maybe if Id have still been at VSC it would have been processed?  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.