TBoneTX

Form DS-5535 "Supplemental Questions for Visa Applicants" -- Part 2

1,374 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Sagittarius said:

When did you send it?

i sent it on May its been now 25 days, you can send them both certificate of marriage in one pdf and upload it, when was your interview ?

For me currently, there still hasn't been one update so far, it's like they are not even working on my case, that's what annoys me the most even after emailing them the update date for my case didn't change.

Everyone is getting at least updates while they are waiting for 2 months but me, I am surpassing two months and had just one update right after my interview when I filled out the ds 5535..so annoying. Is there anything I can do to make them work on my case?

13 minutes ago, Cashorino said:

For me currently, there still hasn't been one update so far, it's like they are not even working on my case, that's what annoys me the most even after emailing them the update date for my case didn't change.

Everyone is getting at least updates while they are waiting for 2 months but me, I am surpassing two months and had just one update right after my interview when I filled out the ds 5535..so annoying. Is there anything I can do to make them work on my case?

No.  You can't expedite any part of AP or security checks.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Sagittarius said:

When was yours?

My interview was in march 2019, it happened same to me I noticed that when I loged in to CEAC they never inform me, so I recommend everyone to always check their CEAC every week at least or two days...good luck

29 minutes ago, Cashorino said:

I hope they're working on your case :)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
13 hours ago, sk91 said:

Hi Vj family, I am in AP since 75 days and upon completion of 60 days I have sent mail to islamabad consulate to inquire about my case so they sent me replied this. I just need to know is this normally they reply to inquiries or it's generic mail. 

Screenshot_20190617-111639.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Rashid patras said:

Hi Vj family, I am in AP since 75 days and upon completion of 60 days I have sent mail to islamabad consulate to inquire about my case so they sent me replied this. I just need to know is this normally they reply to inquiries or it's generic mail. 

Screenshot_20190617-111639.png

Same standard reply we all get.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

Same standard reply we all get.

Thanks @Ahmed&Freda for reply more worrying about sentence written ( Your immigrant visa has been refused under INA 221g.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Rashid patras said:

Thanks @Ahmed&Freda for reply more worrying about sentence written ( Your immigrant visa has been refused under INA 221g.

Administrative Processing is a temporary refusal.   At the interview the visa is  approved or refused.   Our visa's are refused until they make a decision during AP.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

Administrative Processing is a temporary refusal.   At the interview the visa is  approved or refused.   Our visa's are refused until they make a decision during AP.

Yeah thanks and appreciate for clarifying.hope this AP will soon over for all of us.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.