dwheels76

NVC Filers - May 2019

1,450 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, ArmyVet said:

Thanks, I will. You will be fine, don't stress out too much! Ask if you have questions, lots of people on here just went through the process.

Im never doing this again, i told my husband, citizenship as soon as he's eligible. I just want to be over with immigration.

1 minute ago, sahoni said:

thats what im going to do. tomorrow i will start here is 1:22am need some rest. and again thank u!

Here too, anxiety is beating me to my bed. 

Have a pleasant night

2 minutes ago, ArmyVet said:

I know a few that use camscanner on their phones. As long as it's legible, it will be fine.

1 minute ago, GabLuc said:

let him download an app. does he have a smart phone? 

Im using fast scanner app, my husband has all the docs to upload Im sending to him

We downloaded that exact app CamScanner, everything looks good. I still just feel like an actual scanner would make the docs look better. lol

3 minutes ago, CamilaRemolina said:

Question, do you have a scanner? or do you go somewhere in DR to get documents scanned? My husband lives in a campo in santiago lol and he doesn't think there are scanners in that campo. Maybe in Santiago but he doesn't exactly know where to go. He's just been sending me pics of the documents and ive been making sure they look good enough to upload.

i dont have a scanner ether and what i do is scanning then in my iphone and send it to my spouse. does he have one? if yes i can xplain how to do it 

1 minute ago, CamilaRemolina said:

We downloaded that exact app CamScanner, everything looks good. I still just feel like an actual scanner would make the docs look better. lol

go to bed! see about it in the morning. 

Im going to bed now. Goodnight.

Just now, sahoni said:

i dont have a scanner ether and what i do is scanning then in my iphone and send it to my spouse. does he have one? if yes i can xplain how to do it 

lol he's been doing the same and also using camscanner. These wonderful people are saying that app is fine as long as it's legible. A big relief for me

go to bed! see about it in the morning. 

Im going to bed now. Goodnight.

good night!!!! I still won't be able to sleep with all this anxiety lol

lol he's been doing the same and also using camscanner. These wonderful people are saying that app is fine as long as it's legible. A big relief for me

its not app its with notes 

2 minutes ago, CamilaRemolina said:

neither me, but I am gonna try. This is crazy.

I told my husband be better be lined up outside the photo studio before they open tomorrow. 

neither me, but I am gonna try. This is crazy.

I told my husband be better be lined up outside the photo studio before they open tomorrow. 

lololololololololololol the funny thing is that i told my husband the same thing!! But i told him to get a haircut first cuz he's looking a little crazy! lol

3 minutes ago, sahoni said:

its not app its with notes 

do you open up the notes app and then take a picture within notes? I never realized that app can be used

Just now, CamilaRemolina said:

lololololololololololol the funny thing is that i told my husband the same thing!! But i told him to get a haircut first cuz he's looking a little crazy! lol

hahaha i told mine that also, he said the barbershop will be too packed on saturdays. I said well go take the pics since you dont mind looking homeless on your green card. 

lol it's also packed during the weekend in D.R. but i agree with ur husband cuz now i dont even care how my husband will look in the picture. I have super bad luck with taking photos for government issued ID. I have my eyes half closed in my passport photo because i couldn't keep my eyes open with the flash after over 100 tries and i had a had a terrible stye on my left eye for the photo i submitted with the I-130 so honestly now im gonna make him just take the picture as he is so we can both look a little terrible on everything lol @GabLuc

Edited by CamilaRemolina

3 minutes ago, CamilaRemolina said:

do you open up the notes app and then take a picture within notes? I never realized that app can be used

that how i did with my documents and turn out awesome even pdf. make sure he does one at a time. hope it helps 

PHOTO-2019-05-17-12-56-34.jpg

PHOTO-2019-05-17-12-56-35.jpg

PHOTO-2019-05-17-12-56-36 - Copy.jpg

PHOTO-2019-05-17-12-56-36.jpg

Just now, sahoni said:

that how i did with my documents and turn out awesome even pdf. make sure he does one at a time. hope it helps 

oh wow thats actually amazing! I didnt realize that can be done like that! Thank you so much !!! :)

2 minutes ago, sahoni said:

by the way, i love the nickname you have as the contact name for your husband lol :)

oh wow thats actually amazing! I didnt realize that can be done like that! Thank you so much !!! :)

la necesidad. i just realize today cuz i dont hace scaner and i didnt want to do it on a cyber center someone that i dont know could see all of my information 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.