dwheels76

NVC Filers - May 2019

1,450 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, sahoni said:

Congratulations!!!!

it gives my hope that maybe in this week we receive ours cuz your husband is from RD. I submitted two hours ago and I’m so nervous because I día all by myself 🥴🥴🥴

Thank you!!! Yes have hope!!!! You will receive yours soon you will see! :)

47 minutes ago, Cheridane123 said:

Awwwww congrats 

Congrats 

Thank you so much!!!! :)

47 minutes ago, Motongever said:

Congrats! We just have to stay sane and we’ll all get to the end of all these. 😁

Looks like more people are getting documentarily qualified after just having submitted their documents! Hopefully this happens to more people and let’s hope this won’t stop! ☺️

39 minutes ago, ArmyVet said:

That's great! I hope mine get seen soon too.

Thanks so much both of you!! It looks likes they're working quickly! Good luck!!! :)

2 hours ago, CamilaRemolina said:

I just received notification that OUR CASE IS DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED!!!!

I can't believe this considering, I submitted all of our documents yesterday!!!!!!! :) Thank you to all of you who helped me out with answering my questions and calming my anxiety! lol 

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

NVC where is my case number ??? 4 weeks tomorrow since you received my case , I hope I get A good news tomorrow 

Edited by Cheridane123

Still awaiting USCIS to send my case over to NVC...:dead: DAY 56 since case approval.

CR-1 & CR-2 cases

I-130 PETITON- California Service Center (Beneficiary-Me:luv:)   I-130 PETITON- Texas Service Center (Child Beneficiary- which was a then derivative before my husband naturalization)       I-751 PETITION National Benefits Center

USCIS PROCESS

Petition I-130 (F2-A)  for spouse with a derivative child – October 10th, 2017     (DAY 1)

Petition I-130 (F2-A)  returned – October 13th, 2017 (fees were not paid)     (DAY 3)                                                     

Petition I-130 (F2-A)  Resubmitted (with the fees this time) – March 5th, 2018     (DAY 147)

USCIS received I-130 (F2-A)  – March 14th, 2018     (DAY 156)

USCIS Notice of receipt – March 19th, 2018     (DAY 161)

Update I-130 (CR-1) petition status (via telephone) – December 29th, 2018     (DAY 297)

Update I-130 (CR-1) petition status update (via mail) – January 7th, 2019     (DAY 306)

USCIS petition update notice – January 14th, 2019     (DAY 313)

Petition I-130 (CR-2) for child – February 6th, 2019     (DAY 1)

USCIS received I-130 (CR-2) for child - February 14th, 2019     (DAY 8 )

USCIS Notice of receipt received (via mail) - February 25th, 2019     (DAY 19)

USCIS Notice of receipt of change of address (via mail) – March 2nd, 2019 day     (DAY 359)

Received notice via USCIS account I-130 (CR-1) APPROVED:D – March 25th , 2019     (DAY 382)

Received notice of approval (via mail) I-130 (CR-1) APPROVED - March 30th, 2019     (DAY 387)

Request for petition to be expedited by USCIS (via e-mail) APPROVED:D – April 29th , 2019    (DAY 82) 

Received notice via USCIS account I-130 (CR-2) APPROVED:D - May 13th, 2019     (DAY 96)

Received notice of approval (via mail) I-130 (CR-2) APPROVED - May 16th, 2019      (DAY 99) 

NVC PROCESS

Received notice (via e-mail) of retrieval of I-130 (CR-1) by NVC  (Dept. of State) - May 23rd, 2019     (DAY 440)

Received notice (via email) I-130 (CR-2) sent to NVC (Dept. of State) - May 23rd, 2019     (DAY 106) 

Received notice (via email) of retrieval of I-130 (CR-2) by NVC (Dept. of State) - May 30th, 2019     (DAY 113)  

Received case # (CR-1), paid AOS & IV fees - June 10th, 2019     (DAY 458)     

Fees were all cleared submitted DS-260, financial documents and civil documents (CR-1) - June 12th, 2019      (DAY 460)

Received case # (CR-2) paid IV fee (AOS fee was already paid on CR-1 case) submitted financial documents - June 15th, 2019     (DAY 129)

IV fee cleared submitted DS-260 & civil documents (CR-2) - June 19th, 2019     (DAY 133)

EMBASSY PROCESS

Expedite request for (CR-1) & (CR-2) case APPROVED and sent to embassy :) - June 20th, 2019       (DAY 468)

Receipt of CR-1 case by embassy- June 20th, 2019     (DAY 468)

Receipt of CR-2 case by embassy- June 24th, 2019     (DAY 472)

Received appointment letter from embassy- June 25th, 2019, Interview on July 19th, 2019, Administrative Processing July 22nd, 2019, Issued on July 24th, 2019, Visa received July 26th, 2019

ROC PROCESS

Mailed form I-751 via UPS - May 4th 2021; delivered- May 10th 2021 (90 day window) bank credited May 20th 2021

Receipt # received via text msg & mail- May 24th 2021

Received letter for CR2 to be omitted from biometrics- May 29th 2021 

Received letter for biometrics appointment for CR1- July 15th 2021

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
22 hours ago, Motongever said:

I am happy to announce that as of 07:50 EDT, my case has been documentarily qualified.

NOA2 approved: 02/19/2019

Case number created: 04/04/19

AOS and IV submitted: 04/09-10/19

RFE received: 04/27/19

Docs resubmitted: 04/27/19

CASE COMPLETE: 05/20/2019

congrats

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
15 hours ago, CamilaRemolina said:

I just received notification that OUR CASE IS DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED!!!!

I can't believe this considering, I submitted all of our documents yesterday!!!!!!! :) Thank you to all of you who helped me out with answering my questions and calming my anxiety! lol 

congrats

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, dun3lm said:

Happy to report that we just received our case number, about three weeks after NVC received our file! 

Any idea how long we have until the end of the process? My husband will be interviewing in London. 

If you get everything right for the first time you submt, you will finish NVC stage faster. And be in queue for interview immediately. Please try to organize and make sure everything is correct and complete before submitting to AVOID RFE/s like us. 🙏🏽

Edited by Kartinee23

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
6 minutes ago, dun3lm said:

Happy to report that we just received our case number, about three weeks after NVC received our file! 

Any idea how long we have until the end of the process? My husband will be interviewing in London. 

Waouhhh congrats , I hope I am gonna have this week . 

12 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

If you get everything right for the first time you submt, you will finish NVC stage faster. And be in queue for interview immediately. Please try to organize and make sure everything is correct and complete before submitting to AVOID RFE/s like us. 🙏🏽

Thank you for the advice! 

Does anyone have specific advice about how to get the documents submitted correctly the first go around? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
9 minutes ago, dun3lm said:

Thank you for the advice! 

Does anyone have specific advice about how to get the documents submitted correctly the first go around? 

Do not upload documents of different category as one file. It will be considered multiple files and be rejected. Example, Upload tax return or transcript alone. Do not add other doc with it like W2.

make sure everything is not blurry and readable, not upside down, all words showing not cut. Be a perfectionist with this one. Lol! 

I've just submitted the payments. Do they need to be processed before I can start submitting documents? 

Which documents should I start collecting? Is it better to submit more (and possibly be redundant) or keep it simple? For example, if my income is over the threshold, should I submit previous years and evidence of assets? 

Also, does my husband need to bring originals to his interview? I am a bit nervous to mail my birth certificate or passport overseas, but will do it if necessary. 

Thank you for all of your help! I seriously appreciate it. I've been reading for a long time and finally decided to start posting! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, dun3lm said:

I've just submitted the payments. Do they need to be processed before I can start submitting documents? 

Which documents should I start collecting? Is it better to submit more (and possibly be redundant) or keep it simple? For example, if my income is over the threshold, should I submit previous years and evidence of assets? 

Also, does my husband need to bring originals to his interview? I am a bit nervous to mail my birth certificate or passport overseas, but will do it if necessary. 

Thank you for all of your help! I seriously appreciate it. I've been reading for a long time and finally decided to start posting! 

1. You have to wait until payment changes to PAID, I sent payment on Thursary and it changed to paid on Saturday (just to give you an idea.

2. Beneficiary birth certificate, marriage certificate, divorce papers (if any), beneficiary passport picture, and police certificate for any country lived over 6 months (not including USA). Sponsor: I-864 and 2018 tax transcript. Joint-Sponsor: I-864, proof of U.S. Status (passport, birth certificate, certificate of naturalization, green card), proof of U.S. Domicile (lease, mortgage, utility bill, car registration, voter registration, etc.),  and 2018tax transcript.

3. Do not submit evidence of assets if you qualify with income. You dont even have to fill that section out in the I-864. Take it with you to the interview just in case, but dont upload.

4. The beneficiary needs to take original civil documents. Copies of the sponsors and joint-sponsors documents are acceptable 

“I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW AND MAY NOT GIVE LEGAL ADVICE OR ACCEPT FEES FOR LEGAL ADVICE.”

“I AM NOT ACCREDITED TO REPRESENT YOU BEFORE THE UNITED STATES IMMIGRATION AND NATURALIZATION SERVICE AND THE IMMIGRATION BOARD OF APPEALS.”

Married: 03September2010

Beneficiary Country: Colombia

CR1 (Expedited USCIS and NVC)

NOA1: 21March2011

USCIS Expedited Approved: 21June2011

NOA2: 21June2011

NVC Expedite Approved: 14September2011

Interview: 21October2011

POE: 28October2011

I-90 (Name Change)

NOA1: 03January2012

Biometrics: 07February2012

Approved: 07February2012

ROC (Approved)

NOA1: 28October2013

Interview: 22November2013

Approved: 11March2014

***Moved back to Colombia to finish graduate studies. Wife filed I-407 (Record of Abandonment of Lawful Permanent Residence Status) at the tourist visa interview. After finishing graduate school, we decided to move back to the U.S.***

B1/B2 (Approved)

DS-160: 12June2017

Interview: 12July2017

Filed I-407: 12July2017

IR1 (Expedited USCIS and NVC)

NOA1: 09October2018

USCIS Expedite Approved: 05April2019

NOA2: 09April2019

NVC Expedite Approved: 23May2019

Interview: 10June2019

POE: 29June2019

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.