502 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, Gbw123 said:

Congrats!! Hopefully ours is on the way! 

What was your rfe for?! :) 

It was for requesting proof for the 2 year visit requirement. What was yours for? Yours should be on the way! Keep me updated :)

54 minutes ago, F&SS said:

It was for requesting proof for the 2 year visit requirement. What was yours for? Yours should be on the way! Keep me updated :)

Ours was proof of meeting in the past 2 years! So I think the same thing. I’m nervous that maybe we still didn’t send enough but I guess we’ll find out soon! :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I have a quick little survey questions for those of us with RFE's....   I am curious as to how many of you that have received their NOA2's (CONGRATS BTW!!) actually received any notification via text, email, or online case status update?  For those of you that I have talked to and many of those that have shared their experiences here, it appears that the vast majority of people are only notified via mail.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
7 minutes ago, JAC&MEH said:

I have a quick little survey questions for those of us with RFE's....   I am curious as to how many of you that have received their NOA2's (CONGRATS BTW!!) actually received any notification via text, email, or online case status update?  For those of you that I have talked to and many of those that have shared their experiences here, it appears that the vast majority of people are only notified via mail.

Thank you ! I got mine on my mailbox. To be honest my case never updated on the website till now. You have to keep your eyes 👀 open everywhere. Good luck 

Timeline
4 hours ago, JAC&MEH said:

Got mine in the mail! Site didn’t update and still hasn’t updated. It was dated for 9/05 but I received it on 9/15.

good luck!

Edited by F&SS

On 4/17/2019 at 9:18 AM, Juliee said:

Hello, this topic is for filers with RFE in 2019 and still waiting approval or NOA2.  Welcome! 

It's been 12 days and I didn't get RFE notice actual paper from mail. Is that normal. Even we have check our post office. They say we didn't get any paper from USCIS ??so does that normal. Should we wait or make a erequest??

On 9/16/2019 at 6:25 AM, F&SS said:

It's been 12 days and I didn't get RFE notice actual paper from mail. Is that normal. Even we have check our post office. They say we didn't get any paper from USCIS ??so does that normal. Should we wait or make a erequest??

How many days it took for you to get actual RFE paper??

Timeline
16 minutes ago, YasArr said:

It took 10 days until I received it in the mail so I think it’s normal. Just wait till the end of this week and if you don’t get anything by then, try calling them 

43 minutes ago, YasArr said:

I heard it can take up to 60 days. Some are way luckier than others! I’ve been waiting close to 20 days. Best of luck! 

1 minute ago, YasArr said:

Oh no..

18 minutes ago, Gbw123 said:

I heard it can take up to 60 days. Some are way luckier than others! I’ve been waiting close to 20 days. Best of luck! 

RFE letter shouldn't take up to 60 days. It might take up to a week the longest. 60 days is the standard time for the NOA 2 to arrive, and if you don't get the NOA2 within 60 days then you have to call the USCIS.

3 minutes ago, AG2099 said:

How do you know you have an RFE

My online status says... Request for Initial Evidence was sent. Status was change on 4th September and I am still waiting for physical paper but no mail yet

Even enquired at post office yet, but they didn't receive any mail on our name. So just worried now.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.