Lankyshakes

Post interview - Passport Return?

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey all; I had my interview a week ago and today I received a packet containing the sealed envelope for immigration to open (as well as returned my affidavit)

Does anyone have any experience with their visa/passport arriving seperately? I haven’t had a dispatch notification over a week later. Thanks in advance. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
2 hours ago, Lankyshakes said:

Hey all; I had my interview a week ago and today I received a packet containing the sealed envelope for immigration to open (as well as returned my affidavit)

Does anyone have any experience with their visa/passport arriving seperately? I haven’t had a dispatch notification over a week later. Thanks in advance. 

they typically had one package with two different envelopes inside, and if you are CEAC then everything should have been electronic. 

does everything say only to open by immigration on it?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
3 hours ago, Lankyshakes said:

Each time a day passes dates appear of chats for previous days, you scroll and make a screenshot of few chats with different dates randomly then save on your email from phone download on pc and print anyone, it's totally fine, I had about 6 pages each for fb chats random dates, call logs random dates, whatsapp chats random dates and all were fine both at uscis level and embassy level. Goodluck

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
14 minutes ago, mniceguy16 said:

Each time a day passes dates appear of chats for previous days, you scroll and make a screenshot of few chats with different dates randomly then save on your email from phone download on pc and print anyone, it's totally fine, I had about 6 pages each for fb chats random dates, call logs random dates, whatsapp chats random dates and all were fine both at uscis level and embassy level. Goodluck

Mmm I think this reply is  not to the  post you intended !! 🤪

Edited by Lil bear

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Lil bear said:

Mmm I think this reply is  not to the  post you intended !! 🤪

Ohhh shoot was trying to comment on another post, thanks for letting me know :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.