Etphonehome

Passport stamps for evidence

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

I have passport stamps matching up to my flight bookings for evidence of meeting... I threw away all boarding passes... Ugh... Anyways do I need to copy every single page of my passport, or just the pages with the stamps? I feel like sending in 30 blank pages would be ridiculous but I want to get this right the first time! Thanks in advanced

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Kirstenv said:

I have passport stamps matching up to my flight bookings for evidence of meeting... I threw away all boarding passes... Ugh... Anyways do I need to copy every single page of my passport, or just the pages with the stamps? I feel like sending in 30 blank pages would be ridiculous but I want to get this right the first time! Thanks in advanced

The instructions do not say "all".  Send in only the appropriate stamped pages 

YMMV

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

You are going to get many different answers in this, it always does. Some will tell you copy the whole passport, others say just the stamped pages.

I personally just sent the stamped pages from my passport and had no problems at all. I have a large book passport, and I would have wiped out a forest coping every page, LOL let's see what we get for answers.

Here on a K1? Need married and a Certificate in hand within a few hours? I'm here to help. Come to Vegas and I'll marry you Vegas style!!   Visa Journey members are always FREE for my services. I know the costs involved in this whole game of immigration, and if I can save you some money I will!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Loren Y said:

You are going to get many different answers in this, it always does. Some will tell you copy the whole passport, others say just the stamped pages.

I personally just sent the stamped pages from my passport and had no problems at all. I have a large book passport, and I would have wiped out a forest coping every page, LOL let's see what we get for answers.

It doesn't matter if there are many answers,  the right answer is only the stamped pages.  You and I (and many others) are empirical proof 

YMMV

Timeline
3 minutes ago, payxibka said:

It doesn't matter if there are many answers,  the right answer is only the stamped pages.  You and I (and many others) are empirical proof 

Makes sense... Haha especially if they line up with my airline itineraries and credit card charges, receipts, etc. I have three trips to Nicaragua in the past year so I'm thinking of just copying the two pages those stamps are located on. Should I provide picture and info page too for any reason? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Kirstenv said:

Makes sense... Haha especially if they line up with my airline itineraries and credit card charges, receipts, etc. I have three trips to Nicaragua in the past year so I'm thinking of just copying the two pages those stamps are located on. Should I provide picture and info page too for any reason? 

I sent my ID page as well but I also used my passport ad proof of citizenship 

YMMV

Timeline
1 minute ago, Kirstenv said:

Ok. Then in your case you copied the entire thing right? I saw in the list of rfe many saying "pages from passport missing" 

Nope. 

When were these RFEs?  The "all" pages language was removed from the instructions a couple of years ago 

YMMV

Timeline

Oh OK. Cool. It may have been old. I saw it in the pinned post on here. That's great news haha. I'm gonna do my. Id page and the stamps and that's all... And my birth cert. Thanks for your help! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
20 minutes ago, payxibka said:

I sent my ID page as well but I also used my passport ad proof of citizenship 

So did I for the same reason. Still even with the ID page, they really pack in the stamps on the pages, and I think total was only 3-4 pages total. I did fit multiple pages on one sheet of paper, but it all worked out.

I even included my birth certificate also. Figured 2 proofs of citizenship is better than one. And the way USCIS loses pages....

Edited by Loren Y

Here on a K1? Need married and a Certificate in hand within a few hours? I'm here to help. Come to Vegas and I'll marry you Vegas style!!   Visa Journey members are always FREE for my services. I know the costs involved in this whole game of immigration, and if I can save you some money I will!

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Kirstenv said:

Oh OK. Cool. It may have been old. I saw it in the pinned post on here. That's great news haha. I'm gonna do my. Id page and the stamps and that's all... And my birth cert. Thanks for your help! 

Passport ID page and BC is redundant proof of citizenship.   You can send both if you so choose but only one is needed 

YMMV

I sent my bio pages as proof of US citizenship, and just the stamp page from the one trip I made to NZ.  That's it.  Approved last year without incident.

City: Nittany Lion Country Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
18 hours ago, Kirstenv said:

I know I'm just sending it all anyways. I need this to go through! 

Then do exactly what they ask.  Add cruft will not speed it up, only slow it down.

If they find a discrepancy between your documents then what?  If your k1 packet is more than 10 pages you're doing something seriously wrong.

Timeline

10 pages? Including the evidence how could it possible be under 10 pages.. They are asking for plane tickets, receipts, credit card transactions. I've made three trips in the past year so that alone is 10 pages 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.