james7370

recieved NOA with IOE reciept for I130?

72 posts in this topic

On 11/4/2019 at 5:10 PM, Justxxxx said:

I am on Potomac PD is September 23 but I believe with the IOE receipt every center will be faster I have seen some people being approved so far within 4 months from Nebraska. So goodluck 

Im Potomac also Pd is October 9 ;) 

• 1 month later...

Ive contacted my congressman again.  I'm having them follow up with both the NVC and the USCIS.  I submitted another service ticket to the USCIS on 12/13/2019.  I received their response today which I have copied below

We have received your service request and researched the status of your case.  The case was already annotated for consular processing.  Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a definite time frame on when the case will be sent to the National Visa Center.  

It just pisses me off to no end that my application is just sitting there for no reason other than the USCIS employees are just sitting on their butts and are too lazy to send it.  

On 8/18/2019 at 10:03 PM, Iamjuly said:

Hi, any news about your case?  Just curious about this process considering  got IOE too and went  to Nebraska.  

Hi, may i know if you were already approved? got an IOE too, and went to Potomac, It's been two months since we sent our packet.

Unfortunately,  heard nothing from them. It's  been 165 days now. 

30 minutes ago, CHERRY SMITH said:

Hi, may i know if you were already approved? got an IOE too, and went to Potomac, It's been two months since we sent our packet.

On 8/27/2019 at 5:42 PM, Mimi25 said:

Can you plz tell me how did you find you have texas service center. I am afraid i have gotten california center. My PD is Aug 12 and i filed through lawyer. My lawyer office only received email receipt which at the bottom says california . And I reside in texas. And my receipt is IOE . 

1D854EE4-3472-4FCC-9F00-51421732651D.jpeg

mine is TX service center and Im from CA...any ideas to this guys? -ALR01

Edited by ALR01

On 12/23/2019 at 5:11 PM, Iamjuly said:

ohh. i hope it will be soon.. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi, anybody here had IOE case number and received NVC letter already? Our case got approved last June 2019 and until now, we are still waiting for the Welcome Letter from NVC

Edited by MLauren

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-2 Country: Russia
Timeline
On 1/7/2020 at 7:18 PM, MLauren said:

Hi, anybody here had IOE case number and received NVC letter already? Our case got approved last June 2019 and until now, we are still waiting for the Welcome Letter from NVC

What was your priority date and what service center?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.