Grantman1987

Can a family member pay the DS-160 for the beneficiary?

11 posts in this topic

We have the approved I-129F but the fiance is stuck in Saudi Arabia until the end of May. We have to pay the visa application fee in cash at Bank Of Philippines Islands to proceed with the DS-160. Is it possible to have my fiance's sister make the payment at the bank on her behalf? Or will the bank require my fiance to pay in person?  

23 minutes ago, Grantman1987 said:

We have the approved I-129F but the fiance is stuck in Saudi Arabia until the end of May. We have to pay the visa application fee in cash at Bank Of Philippines Islands to proceed with the DS-160. Is it possible to have my fiance's sister make the payment at the bank on her behalf? Or will the bank require my fiance to pay in person?  

Your fiance's sister can definitely ask BPI if she can do that on behalf of her sister. 

I found this. It can also be done online. http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/PayMyVisaFee.html

Edited by GreenGem

29 minutes ago, GreenGem said:

Your fiance's sister can definitely ask BPI if she can do that on behalf of her sister. 

I found this. It can also be done online. http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/PayMyVisaFee.html

Yeah it looks like that's what we'll have to do, contact the bank. The online payment option is only for those who have a BPI account. Thanks You 👍

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, Grantman1987 said:

Your fiancee is not required to pay the fee in person.  Her sister can pay on her behalf.  Note that a deposit slip printed from the ustraveldocs site is required for paying in cash at the bank.  Passport details may also be required, so ask your fiancee to send a picture of her passport bio page to her sister.

On 3/21/2019 at 4:39 PM, Ate said:

Your fiancee is not required to pay the fee in person.  Her sister can pay on her behalf.  Note that a deposit slip printed from the ustraveldocs site is required for paying in cash at the bank.  Passport details may also be required, so ask your fiancee to send a picture of her passport bio page to her sister.

Thank you!

why cant she just have money wired to her to go do it?

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

why cant she just have money wired to her to go do it?

Because she is currently in Saudi Arabia and not Philippines 

YMMV

Just now, payxibka said:

Because she is currently in Saudi Arabia and not Philippines 

i totally missed that lol

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

10 hours ago, Ate said:

There is no fee for the DS-160 form.  The fee is for the visa application.

Thank u 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.