jrlopez

HELP: USCIS online status not updated

13 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello all,

I have a question. I submitted both my I-485 and I-765 on Dec. 12, and went for Biometrics on jan 11 2019. My case status online still says as follows: 

On December 17, 2018, we accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number MSCXXXXXXXXXX. Our National Benefits Center location is working on your case. We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

I have seen peoples status change after they do their biometrics. Can anyone tell me if you are on the same boat as me? Has your status changed at all?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Sometimes the online doesn't update at all. My husband got his green card last week and the website hasn't updated since our RFIE last year.

I'm on day 100 since "case received" and no update :P Biometrics was Dec.26th. So yeah, just gotta focus on other things and wait to hear from them...

• 10/30/2018 POE on K-1 visa
  • 12/03/2018 Married 😍
  • 12/07/2018 Sent AOS, EAD and AP forms 
  • 12/13/2018 NOA1
  • 12/21/2018 Received Biometrics appointment letter
  • 12/26/2018 Successful walk-in biometrics 
  • 03/20/2019 USCIS online case status for I-485 changed to "Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview" 
  • 06/10/2019 EAD/AP expedite request submitted with evidence through Congressman's office
  • 06/17/2019 New Card is Being Produced! (EAD)
  • 11/15/2019 Interview! Approved 4 hours later
  • 11/23/2019 Received Green Card in the mail
  • 8/19/2021 Sent Removal of Conditions form
  • 8/24/2021 Application received, NOA1
  • 10/25/2021 Received biometrics waiver (dated 10/21/21)
  • 11/22/2021 Received 24-month extension letter
  • 11/7/2022 Filed N-400 Online
  • 4/6/2023 Naturalization Interview
  • 5/12/2023 Oath Ceremony

• 4 weeks later...

Guys i had my aos interview on 26th feb we were not given aproval on the spot but neither any review paper or anything. Online status still stucked on interview schedule. I can't even go for infopass as the mount laurel office is not accepting any info pass appointment. I don't know what to do. Anyone else in the same situation?

On 4/13/2019 at 12:03 PM, Clock said:

Guys i had my aos interview on 26th feb we were not given aproval on the spot but neither any review paper or anything. Online status still stucked on interview schedule. I can't even go for infopass as the mount laurel office is not accepting any info pass appointment. I don't know what to do. Anyone else in the same situation?

Well, i had my interview on july 30, 2018 at Indianapolis office and no updated yet, i sent a letter to the uscis office on april 2nd and no anseer yet.

I am thinking send another letter on may to the local office, it is the only thing i can think.

I had called and i didnt get help either on the phone.

K1 2017

Aos sent April 2018

Aos interview July 2018

Work permit September2018

Aos approved July 24, 2019.

Roc April 27, 2021

Biometric reused june 28, 2021

N-400 online April 27, 2022 base on 3 years rule, biometric reused.

N-400 interview on December 12, 2022 combo interview i-751. Approved.

January 11, 2023 oath ceremony, Indianapolis. After that done with uscis😂🤭🤫

I took my oath ceremony in Indianapolis, it was a nice ceremony, where people from 35 coutry become american citizen.

01/11/2023 officially done with uscis :)

🤣

January 13, 2023 apply for us passport.( regular service).

March 11, 2023 passport in hand

On 4/15/2019 at 7:52 PM, mytruelove18 said:

Well, i had my interview on july 30, 2018 at Indianapolis office and no updated yet, i sent a letter to the uscis office on april 2nd and no anseer yet.

I am thinking send another letter on may to the local office, it is the only thing i can think.

I had called and i didnt get help either on the phone.

This is terrible situation i mean its almost 10 months for you now and still no answer. How was your interview ? 

Its so sad that we can't even get the info pass appointment. I don't know what to do 

Can you pls share the addreas where did you sent the letter to uscis. I want to try that too.  

On 4/17/2019 at 11:20 AM, Clock said:

This is terrible situation i mean its almost 10 months for you now and still no answer. How was your interview ? 

Its so sad that we can't even get the info pass appointment. I don't know what to do 

Can you pls share the addreas where did you sent the letter to uscis. I want to try that too.  

My interview was good, the officer said he will review my papers and wait answer, and nothing yet

K1 2017

Aos sent April 2018

Aos interview July 2018

Work permit September2018

Aos approved July 24, 2019.

Roc April 27, 2021

Biometric reused june 28, 2021

N-400 online April 27, 2022 base on 3 years rule, biometric reused.

N-400 interview on December 12, 2022 combo interview i-751. Approved.

January 11, 2023 oath ceremony, Indianapolis. After that done with uscis😂🤭🤫

I took my oath ceremony in Indianapolis, it was a nice ceremony, where people from 35 coutry become american citizen.

01/11/2023 officially done with uscis :)

🤣

January 13, 2023 apply for us passport.( regular service).

March 11, 2023 passport in hand

• 2 years later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.