2,985 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Poupis said:

Sorry, I mean approved cases from November 2017.

@sandranj I am a Nov 2017 filer, still waiting. would like to know as well. Thank you 😇

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hello,

I've been approved on my VAWA case a few days ago.)🙏:)

Now I'm trying to figure regarding my I-485 form. 

I've filed it in 2016 with my abusive husband, never had an interview just did the biometrics and was asked to send RFE, probably an affidavit of support form, which he never submitted for me in a first place as he was already very manipulative and probably wanted to get rid of me ((( Anyways, he sent something to them like a letter that we are divorcing, I can only imagine, because after that they have denied my work permit and travel parole forms. Now I see in a case history, 05/22/2017 they mailed me a denial decision notice for my I-485😨, which I have never gotten as I've already moved out. Then a few days later 05/31/2017 I've applied for my VAWA and 06/08/2017 they have transferred my I-485 to another office and another office has now jurisdiction on my case. Do I consider my I-485 is still pending or was denied ??  That is very frustrating.... How I can find out what is really going on with my I-485?

FormI-485.thumb.png.a70ee495c1be31237d4d80be938cc22b.png

Edited by Irynalucky

4 hours ago, xoxox said:

When you get this update on 360 it means your vawa approved congratulations and they will issue EAD c31 card .

But I am saying that I already have my EAD so I don’t think it is. And my lawyer said for the EAD it says your documents with would be sent to you not your new card is being produced...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 minutes ago, IGIT said:

But I am saying that I already have my EAD so I don’t think it is. And my lawyer said for the EAD it says your documents with would be sent to you not your new card is being produced...

You have EAD c09 under pending I485 and under approved VAWA case they will send you EAD card c31 category. 

I also thought they would send me a GC without an interview, but it didn't happen.

1 minute ago, IGIT said:

There's different between C09 and C31 probably the card you have now issued under C09 they issues this card when you filed 765 based on pending 485 .

USCIS issue C31 card once your vawa get approved .

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
9 minutes ago, IGIT said:

sometimes with vawa approval we get 2 EAD : 1 for I360 (c31), 2 for I765(c09) approval. I got both too.

Your I360 approval comes with an EAD approval too!

Congratulations!!! = )

Now just wait maybe anothe 4-8 months to get I485 Adjudicated 

Edited by FridayGirl@69

1 hour ago, Irynalucky said:

You have EAD c09 under pending I485 and under approved VAWA case they will send you EAD card c31 category. 

I also thought they would send me a GC without an interview, but it didn't happen.

For me, I am having faith and believing that it my GC to the glory of God’s name 

Filed: Timeline
Just now, IGIT said:

Digonnyc, I saw that you got the same thing in your 1-360 notice that your card is in production. What card was sent? 

No. The question was different. 

My  case was approved about 6 months ago. I got the Work permit c31 under the i-360 case approval. 

Im now waiting my interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.