dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2019

688 posts in this topic

Filed: P-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
11 minutes ago, dwheels76 said:

Thank you everyone for filling out the form to add you to the spreadsheet and updating. Really appreciate. This spreadsheet is 7 years old and really helps others see timelines for their embassy.

Be sure to keep timelines updated also. That helps with the VisaJourney Stats.

How do I fill the form

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, aijayokoro said:

How do I fill the form

go to first post or in my signature below.  Here it is Case Complete to Interview Form

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

On 3/1/2019 at 11:15 AM, suhridkhan said:

I am wondering why the 'Case complete to interview March 2019' thread had to be closed.

The people who are having interview in March looking to discuss about interview preparations and experience doesn't really belong in this April thread.

Sorry for delayed response. When we move to the next month previous month is closed. No need to keep multiple threads open. We are in March which means April dates are being scheduled. It's been like this for 7 years since I started this.

You can still discuss and we all learn in one place. We use to keep open and it got to be ridiculous with multiple posting same question. I mean 7 years it's still the same questions for interviews and prep. So why not all in one place.

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline
On 3/1/2019 at 11:33 AM, DamilolaA said:

Hi all, any idea when applicants from Nigeria with a February, 2019 CC date are likely to get interviews? Any chance the interviews will be in March or April? 

Congratulations on your date finally.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline
On 3/1/2019 at 12:07 PM, nandojr said:

Ciudad Juarez here with a case complete of 10/22/2018. :( 

@Kimylove and anyone else with a Case Complete in July 2018 for Ciudad Juarez please let us know if you get an interview for April. 

I added you to spreadsheet.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline
On 3/1/2019 at 2:22 PM, MrsB2212 said:

Yes I just had my interview today -  1st March at US embassy London. 

Wanted to share in case it helps someone, but I don’t know if this is now the appropriate place 🤷🏽‍♀️

Maybe I should go to London embassy interviews or something?

No matter the month we welcome all followups it really helps those coming after to . That's why we decided to close the preceding month when we move to the next.

Your review and feedback is welcomed at all times (sorry for late response).

ROC I-751

N-400

27 minutes ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

Tell hubby now is not the time for that..u gotta have the original...no way around it

He might be put in AP until they get it 

I wish it was that simple ,might as well just give up cause he won’t give it to me....thank you for the input!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
11 hours ago, AftM89 said:

I wish it was that simple ,might as well just give up cause he won’t give it to me....thank you for the input!!

You're welcone... good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
15 hours ago, dwheels76 said:

go to first post or in my signature below.  Here it is Case Complete to Interview Form

Hello. Would I have to have my cc dates in order to view the interview scheduling times for my embassy (Ankara, Turkey)?  I’m trying to prepare ahead and that’s why I follow this group. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Gojo said:

Hello. Would I have to have my cc dates in order to view the interview scheduling times for my embassy (Ankara, Turkey)?  I’m trying to prepare ahead and that’s why I follow this group. 

Are you applying for a K1 Visa? If no then you will not be able to choose dates yourself. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Gojo said:

I have just seen that you are applying for IR1/CR1 visa, your interview would be scheduled with the Consulate by NVC. You will not be able to choose specific interviews dates as would be, if you were applying for a tourist or K1 fiance visa

Timeline
1 hour ago, DamilolaA said:

I have just seen that you are applying for IR1/CR1 visa, your interview would be scheduled with the Consulate by NVC. You will not be able to choose specific interviews dates as would be, if you were applying for a tourist or K1 fiance visa

No my question is, do I have to have a cc date  in order to see what time frames my embassy is interviewing on in the “case complete to interview form” I know that I can not choose my interview dates, I just want to know the time frame of when interviews are scheduled for my husband’s embassy so I can plan to attend. For example; will my embassy schedule 1 month or 2 months after cc date.... just want to know how I can find that out that’s all. 

Edited by Gojo

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Gojo said:

No my question is, do I have to have a cc date  in order to see what time frames my embassy is interviewing on in the “case complete to interview form” I know that I can not choose my interview dates, I just want to know the time frame of when interviews are scheduled for my husband’s embassy so I can plan to attend. For example; will my embassy schedule 1 month or 2 months after cc date.... just want to know how I can find that out that’s all. 

Oh my bad! Best thing to do will be to have a look at the immigration timelines  of people who have interviewed at your country Consulate.

And no you don't have to have a cc to see the time frames. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, DamilolaA said:

Oh my bad! Best thing to do will be to have a look at the immigration timelines  of people who have interviewed at your country Consulate.

And no you don't have to have a cc to see the time frames. 

OK thank you. When I looked at the spreadsheet that dwheeler put up, its asking for cc dates which I don’t have. I was trying to get an estimate of interview scheduling. Don’t see much on Turkey so I hope that just means interview appt won’t be long. These people don’t realize or care how much time and money we have to put in for this process...

just found the immigration timeline. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.