dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2019

688 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, TTRT said:

I hope u don't get that lady. 

I will be carrying my wedding album plus photos from his 2 visit. will carry call logs and chats as well. my case is not complicated much but there was some incorrect information entered on the ds 260 and I was not able to correct it before its submitted so I am worried about that part. my interview is at 7 am so I am hoping it's doesn't take long

I had a nice lady. She talks very quite. She asked a lot of questions, but not in an interrogating kind of way like the other lady. She asks some questions, types, then asks more.  

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Not sure if this is the correct thread to ask this question, Can any one tell me what the medical examination entails including the physical part of the examination. I have an appointment for monday and want to be fully ready for the examination. I would appreciate your advice.

Timeline
1 hour ago, SM&RM said:

Ok sounds great. You will be ok regarding your DS-260. I sent an email with updated information. You should be out by 11-12p.  The earlier you arrive the better.  My appointment was at 8:15a and I was one of the last to leave around 1-2p. 

I will try and arrive at 6.

Timeline
1 hour ago, SM&RM said:

I had a nice lady. She talks very quite. She asked a lot of questions, but not in an interrogating kind of way like the other lady. She asks some questions, types, then asks more.  

okay thank you. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, DamilolaA said:

Not sure if this is the correct thread to ask this question, Can any one tell me what the medical examination entails including the physical part of the examination. I have an appointment for monday and want to be fully ready for the examination. I would appreciate your advice.

Urine drug screen, STD bloodwork and maybe vaccine titers if no shot records, Chest x-ray, doctor asks you questions listens to your lungs and stomach. Your medical paperwork to fill out should’ve been in your appointment packet. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 minutes ago, SM&RM said:

Urine drug screen, STD bloodwork and maybe vaccine titers if no shot records, Chest x-ray, doctor asks you questions listens to your lungs and stomach. Your medical paperwork to fill out should’ve been in your appointment packet. 

Thank you so much for the clarification. 

On 3/12/2019 at 6:18 AM, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

How long does it take to get an interview at Mumbai Embassy? I haven't recieved an email from NVC about CC but found out that it's done by calling them up. 

CC - 7th March, 2019, IR1 category

Hey, My CC  on March 6, 2019 , IR1 category.

consulate: Mumbai, India

Let me know if you get any update!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Amanpreet Kaur said:

Our CC was 3/8 - Mumbai as well. We didn't get any interview email either, but I wasn't expecting it either given that a lot of ppl from Jan end and Feb were still in queue. Now that a lot of them have been assigned dates yesterday, I'm hoping that we will get our dates in the next batch that gets sent out, hopefully around 3/25.

• I-130 petition sent: May 5th, 2018
  • I-130 Petition received: May 14, 2018
  • I-130 Petition approved: Nov 27, 2018
  • Case sent to NVC: Dec 21, 2018
  • Case received at NVCJan 2nd, 2019
  • NVC case# Generated: Feb 19th, 2019 
  • AOS and IV Fees paid: Feb 19th, 2019 
  • AOS and IV Forms / Docs submitted: Feb 22nd, 2019 
  • NVC Case Complete : March 8th, 2019
  • InterviewMay 31st, 2019 - Approved

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Amanpreet Kaur said:

Hi Amanpreet!!

I got the interview email yesterday.

My CC was feb 21, 2019

Interview email March 13

Interview date April 04

IR1 category

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.