N-o-l-a

N-400 Filers from ND and Northern MN

205 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline
4 hours ago, floricika009 said:

Hellooo. Almost 5 weeks since interview still waiting for oath.

4 hours ago, floricika009 said:

They haven't scheduled my interview yet.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 10/12/2019 at 5:45 PM, Citizendan said:

They haven't scheduled my interview yet.

On 10/12/2019 at 1:14 PM, floricika009 said:

@floricika009 Congrats on your interview. It was a long wait. Hope you get your oath scheduled soon.

Before your interview was scheduled what was the online application timeline? What was your estimated waiting time and estimated time to complete application processing?

Timeline
3 hours ago, Hydigal said:

@floricika009 Congrats on your interview. It was a long wait. Hope you get your oath scheduled soon.

Before your interview was scheduled what was the online application timeline? What was your estimated waiting time and estimated time to complete application processing?

I think her estimated completion time elapsed by two months before she was scheduled for interview.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
7 hours ago, Citizendan said:

I think her estimated completion time elapsed by two months before she was scheduled for interview.

@Citizendan Mine shows completion by June 2020. I applied in April 2019. So it might take around 14 months for my interview to get scheduled if I’m lucky. It’s misleading when CIS gives metrics that are unreliable.

Timeline
13 hours ago, Hydigal said:

@Citizendan Mine shows completion by June 2020. I applied in April 2019. So it might take around 14 months for my interview to get scheduled if I’m lucky. It’s misleading when CIS gives metrics that are unreliable.

Exactly! In other states, estimated completion dates are more reliable but not in ND. Mine is October 2019 but interview is not even scheduled.

They have slowed down again or to say that nothing happening would be better.. The ceremonies we held every two months , April, June, August, in Fargo and now silence since the last one. I've also been waiting for the ceremony since the end of August but nothing as of right now. I think they slowed down for the end of the year..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.